T W E N T Y O N E

Exiting the bathroom, Damien looks up to see Aurora all ready

Dressed in a sexy one piece black jumper, the plunging deep v neck flattered her chest as the jumper hugged around her curves perfectly. The fitted black one piece was paired with black stilettos that added to Aurora's already tall figure.

Her brown hair was curled, framing her face with a red lip to match her look

She was still finishing up her makeup and needed to finish her eye look.

Looking her up and down as she walks out of the bathroom, Damien couldn't take his eyes off her.

Opening his mouth to speak, he was a bit speechless. Aurora looks up at him, to see his darkened stare over her body.

"You look..."

"Beautiful, I know. Can we move on?" she says overconfidently passing by him, as she reaches into the makeup bag,

"...I was gonna say, you look a little overdressed, but looks like someone's a little too full of themselves" Damien counters

"Not overdressed hun, just good looking... compared to you" she states, looking him up and down with a look on her face.

"And this is what I get for trying to compliment you." he rolls his eyes, whispering under his breath.

"Where the fuck is it..." Aurora starts to mutter, looking through the makeup bag.

"What are you looking for?" Damien asks

"The fucking eyeliner" she breathes out.

She just needed to add some liner to her eyes and she was done.

Damien walks to the little desk in the hotel room and grabs a pencil.

"Here, just use this" he smirks

Aurora looks up to see the pencil in his hand.

"Are you fucking serious?"

Letting out a low chuckle, raising a brow, "What's the difference with this and what you're looking for?"