T W E N T Y S E V E N

Aurora let's out a groan

Aurora let's out a groan. How could they have been so stupid....

Never has she ever been kidnapped before. Of course there had been attempts but that's all they were, attempts.

This time she let her guard down, she had been distracted.

She turns to see that very person who was the cause of her distractions.

"Daydreaming?" he asks

"vaffanculo" she mutters (fuck you)

"Well someone isn't in a good mood" he replies

Aurora let's out another groan and then starts to look around.

It had been at least an hour and no one had come to check up on them. Where were the people who kidnapped them? Why hasn't she heard any noises.

"Do you think-" she starts to say but is cut off

"All the time. I'm a good thinker, you know."

"That's not what I was trying to say. Do you think-"

"Yep."

"Will you quit that, I'm trying to ask you something."

"Ask away"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Ugh! Now I forgot what I was going to say!"

Damien lets out a chuckle.

Aurora on the other hand, would have murdered him if she wasn't tied down.

Leaning in closer to her, Damien looks into her eyes,

"I can try and help you remember, Madonna" he whispers dangerously close to her lips

Aurora feels her breath get caught in her throat for a split second before pushing all thoughts away.

"I don't need any more of your useless help"

Shaking his head, Damien moves back.

"What I was going to ask was what's behind that door. Do you remember anything from when they brought us in? Was there a long corridor, or right after that door, is it just the outside? We need to know what's behind that door" she whispers

"I don't remember anything, we were blacked out" Damien replies

Aurora nods her head.

Suddenly they hear the door open. Both their heads snap to see who was coming in.

"Well I guess we're gonna find out soon" she then whispers

Damien a bit unsure on what she meant by that, only nods his head.

"Put your hands behind your back!" Aurora then whispers, since they hand broken the cable ties that were originally around their hands and they didn't want whoever was coming in, to know they had their hands free.