DAY 0

"WELCOME THE CROWN PRINCE OF HYLIN, KINGDOM OF BELIFTICAS! PRINCE LEE HEESEUNG~"

The wide big door pull open by the guards on it's sides, revealing the young boy stepping inside the hall of Throne. Lee Heeseung greet his father who is as proud as a lion just by seeing his own son so perfectly defined as a true Crown Prince.

"Son...do you know why I call you here?"

"Is it because of my becoming 20th birthday?"

"Exactly!" The King smile widely as he command his minister to take out the scroll "As a royal blood, the King will announce the crown Prince to the people of Belifticas at his 20th birthday. The soon to be King will engage with true royal blood line to continue the generation of Hylin's Kingdom"

"Thanks for the reminder" Heeseung smile softly to his father but on the inside, he's totally hurt for losing his freedom so earlier than the normal boys out the castle. He spent his whole teenaged life by studying the royal history and preparing to be the next king.

"And also...Son, your going to meet King Genoa's daughter on next week and get engage with her on your birthday...prepare yourself for this event okay?"

"Y-yes Father"

Lee Heeseung, the Prince of Hylin in Belifticas kingdom doesn't really hype for his new life but for his family, his kingdom and for his people, he do need to obey the royal rules. Even though he want to be himself...

Heeseung went back to his own room, staring at the outside of the castle from the window, imagining if he was born as a normal boy like the people out there on the town. But his ability shows he's the true royal blood...just by thinking himself as a king made him scared, all the problems he need to face and having a child with a princess he barely knows, it exhaust him.

He count the days with his fingers, a smile appear on his face "I still have 6 days left, let's count today as zero.....should I visit the town?"

Heeseung shake his head, not agreeing his own idea "What if they caught me? Wait...they don't know me yet and haven't seen my face. So I have a chance to act like a normal boy for once right?"

"But the king will be mad...what should I do?" Heeseung walk back and front, it is the day he need to practice ball dancing for his upcoming birthday. Of course he really need to learn the dance steps but he know himself that he's a good dancer. There's no problem in dancing..

"should I?"

This time, a smirk appear on his lips, the king told him to prepare himself and Lee Heeseung prepare to run away from the castle to enjoy his freedom in the town as an Ordinary boy

But he'll still use his ability to pass the guards...why not? It's best than being caught anyway. Heeseung clearly know that his father is going to search the whole World just to find him but he's going to disobey the rules just for once..

DAWN

Heeseung sneak out from his room, directly walking to the door like nothing really happen, he walk pass the maids, it's easier than his thought cause he usually wear his mask most of the time except when being with his parents and the King's personal ministers.

Heeseung look up the huge wall infront of him and he clearly knows that there's a wood behind this blockers. The Prince of Hylin touch the ground, making the earth and stones moving slowly and quaking

Not to forget, Heeseung can control the earth underneath, he can make them move. Even the wizard told the King that Heeseung will move the mountain when he becomes mature and stronger after his 20th birthday. That's why, they find him danger and powerful. He can defeat all the enemies just in once

"Ah..a little tunnel for runaway"

Heeseung smile widely as he bow down, walking with his hands and knees on the tunnel, only if he knew that his little move of ability make the town tasting a short earthquake.

Heeseung stare down at his clothes, damn..it's dirty and smelly, why do he have to swim on the mud? Nah its just an act of escape.

He need to buy new clothes and act like a new boy, no rules nor orders, no need to be so perfect in everyone eyes, yes that's what he has been dreaming and he's starting to live at his dream for a short period of week

Heeseung watch his people walk passing, he sigh in relief cus no one doesn't even know that he's the crown Prince, the next king to rule Belifticas Kingdom walking so freely beside them

One thing he doesn't understand is that, Heeseung saw a wide and big house with a golden door and huge front balcony. And on it's side, there's a small wooden old rug house, he can see that they're one of the poverty line. He want to know why there's so much gap and difference between this families rank.

A fatty man was giving an order to the old woman who can barely walks. Heeseung is starting to get angry at seeing the disrespectful action towards older and weak people but what can he do now? They don't even know he's a Prince and right now, he's actually the boy who runaway to seek for an ordinary life.

They're his people, he want to see them equally and he promise himself that, if he becomes the King, he's going to take actions for sure.

Tears fell down on his cheeks, he felt sorry for the poor once while he live in a huge palace with expensive clothes, anything he wants to eat and ordering whatever he likes. He want to change this situations but he need more power to fulfil it.

He'll learn the things happen on his kingdom and after that he'll fight for his people. Heeseung is going to be the King soon...

But now, he still want the normal boy's life lol hehe

****************☆*****************

Yahhh😀😃

Thanks for reading the first chap

Please continue and devour my story😊Hope you like it❤

You'll find out soon...keep going😉