-1-

DAWN 0

Park Jongseong and Park Sunghoon walk across the streets where they meet their people walk passing them without knowing who they are. Along with those people, Lee Heeseung also walk pass them too and since both of them don't really pay attention to the others, they didn't saw the crown Prince.

"Seriously? Oh..okay thank you" Jongseong step out from the Guest house and approach his brother who's been silently waiting for him at the outside "the Guest rooms were all full, I think our kingdom have more guests because of Heeseung hyung's birthday"

"Then where are we going to stay? How about-" Sunghoon ask but he still feels okay if they need to sleep on the forest "Are you going to say that 'bro let's sleep on the woods with the beast!'? No way Sunghoon"

"Bruh...you're so loud, they will hear us" Sunghoon rolled his eyes as he just walk off, Jongseong has no choice but to just follow him "I guess we actually need to sleep on the grass under those fucking tall trees"

"If the king is here, he will surely scold us"

"But now we're an ordinary, let's cuss whenever we want"

"Then..Fuck you"

"Damn bro I'm not interest in you ya know"

"What the hell- i don't mean like that idiot"

"I know HAHA look at your face-.. I'm just teasing you"

Lee Heeseung felt some tingling sensations when someone walked passed him. That's why he look back at the figure with an umbrella looking hat on his head, Heeseung doesn't understand why he just follow that person walking infront of him with his head down...it's a he right?

Heeseung suddenly bump into that person since the person stop walking and stand still "why are you following me- ouch...are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine-" wow! A definition of an angel- wait why am I thinking this...Lee Heeseung focus focus

"Oh really? thank you, no one ever said such thing about me haha..so your name is Lee Heeseung?"

Did he just read my mind? What the-

"I don't but I can hear you"

"WhAT? Okay....right...I'm not Lee Heeseung, my name is..uh...Ethan"

"Oh I thought it was..okay..then nice to meet you Ethan! I'm Engene"

Heeseung smile, now, he's just telling Engene about his secret name 'Ethan' and he's trying his best not to talk on his mind because this boy literally hear him whatever he's spamming on his head

"So why are you following me?"

"You have an ability-"

"Crap...I almost forget that, anyway it's a secret don't tell anyone or else I will used you as a dinner soup for the dragons" Engene already threatening Ethan who doesn't care about what he has been saying "I'm not scare of those horrible monsters"

"Wow bravo! Then I need to fight you back along with them"

"WHAT? You turn away to a human person and stand for the dragons instead?" Heeseung look at the boy infront of him in disbelief while Engene scoff loudly "you know nothing about the dragons, they're really kind and sweet, I'm here to learn more about them so I can prove all the rumours of Dragons are wrong"

"Yeah Good luck with that but I still believe what my father had told me. So I'm going to protect my peopl-- my family from the dragons" Heeseung said as he fold his arms, Engene tsk at the words but he knows that Ethan has his point "you don't need to be so worried Ethan, they don't hurt the others if you don't attack them first"

"Yeah whatever" Heeseung turn back as he try to walk away "heyy Ethan where ya going?"

"Why don't you just read my mind to know that?" Heeseung reply back with his smug face while Engene wants to throw the bag at his face "I don't want to, so tell me where are you going to?"

"I'm going to search for the place to stay, goodbye kid" Heeseung wave his hand as Engene shrugged his shoulder "I'M NOT A KID!! Well...then goodnight sleeping in the floor mister, while I'm peacefully staying in my hut hah"

Hut-

"Wait Engene...let me stay at your hut for tonight? ENGENE? DO YOU HEAR ME?"

"IDIOT DO I LOOK LIKE I'M A DEAF? BISH" Engene walk off, leaving Heeseung standing at the centre of the street "yah that kid-...WAIT FOR MEH!"

"Why do I feel like I'm just hearing Heeseung hyung's shouting at someone?" Kim Sunoo blurt it out just by hearing his friend's voice from afar but he just shrug it off. He's scare to be alone at the woods right now but there's no other place to stay "I'll just...gazing the stars for tonight but I'm so sleepy" a small pout appear on his lips as his eyelids become so heavy

Crack~

"What's that?" Sunoo widen his eyes as he can feel the creepy footsteps on his direction. He pull out his sword slowly and ready to prevent himself from whatever creature it is..

"Who are yo- aaAAAAKSJHD"

Sunoo's sword slip down from his hand because of too shocked, he back off and trying his best to control the big Brown average size Dragon. Before the claws step him on his face, the Dragon stop at the middle like he is being controlling by someone

"Brown...stay here" a boy with a blonde hair command the Dragon and stand at the middle of Sunoo and the big creature while Sunoo try to run away as quick as possible

"I know you're trying to used an ability on Brown, who are you?"

"What ability? haha I don't know what you're talking about-" Sunoo try to move but the blonde hair boy suddenly stand in front of him "So..your ability is controlling human as a puppet but I don't think you can control animals. Oh, also it means you can't used it on me too"

"Fine, that's true..but please don't tell anyone in this town" Sunoo beg as he stare at the boy with a pout on his lips making the blonde hair boy choke on nothing

He's cute~ WhAT-

"*cough* Don't worry, I have secret ability too, I won't tell anyone because we're not the only one here"

"Thank God...wait..what do you mean by we're not the only one?" Sunoo ask as in confusion while the boy just shrug his shoulder like it's not that important for him "Royal blood lines have abilities right? Are you-"

"No!..I mean I'm not part of the royal" Sunoo cut it off quickly to hide who he is, making the boy nodded his head repeatedly "That's good because my hyungie hates royal bloodlines, I don't know the reason but he's going to tell me when I turn eight-...wait Why am I telling you this? Anyway what's your name?"

"I'm Sammy, how about you?" Sunoo smile as he raise his hand to have handshake, while the blonde boy open his mouth to speak and stop for awhile..

"My name's Ricky, nice to meet you Sammy"

I can't wait to tell Jungwon hyungie yayy!!

But why does he's sword look so familiar-

<<<<<<<~>>>>>>~<<<<<<<<~>>>>>>>>

Damn the English names uwu, hope you can recognize them when I used the English secret name on the other chaps. I update this chap as fast as I could because my battery is about to  die lol😂

Ethan and Engene😏

Lav ya ol cutie pies and mangoes♡hope you like this chap