DAWN 0

"Maa~here..your favourite strawberry cupcakes"

Yang Jungwon give the package to his grandmother who look so whip and enjoy the dessert. Jungwon sit at the small stool (small Jungwon uwu) as he begin to stare at his hands, thinking back at Jaeyun's shop where he had just failed to make the flower gloom.

"I guess you failed again right?"

"Maa...I think I need more time-"

"But you let it grow...did you?"

Jungwon widen his eyes, yes he did let the little bud plant to become bloom and a smile appears again on his face. "You have to go on step by step, you're still young you have so much time, don't worry. But be careful not to show to others, there so many ears and eyes here"

"Yes Maa and-" Jungwon is cut off by the loud sound on the outside and he clearly know who made it "why do he has to interrupt me whenever I have something important to say? Eishh I'm coming"

"This is always you Jungwonna, you scolded him and then you forgive him right away" his grandmother chuckle as she continue eating the cupcake while watching his grandson walking so grumpy towards the door.

"Heyy Hyungie~"

"Hey Ni- YAAHH WHAT THE HECK!! STOP HIM STOP HIM" Jungwon run out from the hut with his Jungshooking face "YOU IDIOT! NISHIMURA STOP THAT DRAGON...aaaa my mangoes~Niki I hate you "

"No you don't~" Niki still smiling as he stop the dragon not to crunch the mango tree "why do you always have to bring Dragons around here? Someone will see it"

"Oh I need him for my transportation and-"

"You're a Dragon already, why not fly by yourself?"

"Eyy it's exhausting to fly from the cave to here"

"But thEY ALWAYS DESTROY MY GARDEN!" Jungwon yell at the boy who adore his hyung even though he scolded him a lot. "Actually....why are you here at this late?"

"It's just...one of our warrior is sick, we need medicine and Grandma's spells to cure his illness, can you help us? Hyung naa~"

Jungwon sigh as he turn around, he went inside the hut as Jungwon's grandmother used her spell towards the herb medicine while Nishimura wait for him on the outside "Here...I hope he get well soon"

"Thanks hyungie..I lobe you triree touzand~" Niki hug him from behind while teasing his hyung. Jungwon glare at the younger as he shove away the hands "Are you mimicking me? You little-"

"I'm taller than you~"

"You're still smaller comparing with the other dragons bleh!" Jungwon stick his tongue out while Niki raise both of his arms showing his biceps

"Nah hyungie~ I'm going to be the strongest among them all and I will truly take the revenge, after that I will show you the feelings of flying so high up the sky" Niki smile widely as he wiggling his eyebrows while Jungwon's face frown and walk "I hate that kind of heights"

Niki still follow his hyung while putting his arms around the older's shoulder "Hyung...please tell me the truth..I really want to know it already, hyung?" Jungwon turn towards him again with knitting eyebrows, staring at the younger with mad face

"How many times I need to remind you that I will tell you when you turn eighteen? Niki try to remember it and don't ask me again, your not ready for this"

"Okay I will....g-good night hyung" Niki look down, tears already filled up his eyes but trying his best to not let them fall. He turn his back as he approach the dragon but "Niki wait!" Jungwon stop him and face him one more time while cupping the younger's face

"Right now, I'm learning to improve my ability so that I can control all the plants, trees or roots or-...a-and you know what? I'm doing my best because I want to help you since I'm part of your past. We're going to take the revenge soon, and you're not going to do it all alone, I'll be with you"

Niki finally smile as he hug his hyung again, tears falling and can't stop thanking him for everything he had done to him "And...Niki?"

"Yes hyungie?"

"For the revenge...You need to be more stronger and more powerful than anyone" because they have abilities too...

"I promise hyung! I will become stronger and I will protect you, grandma and all the dragons who deserve better life more than these cruel people"

Niki once again bid goodbye to Jungwon and his grandma before he fly off with the big Brown Dragon which came to be known as it's one of his soldier. Nishimura Riki live in the cave out of Belifticas kingdom, it's not like he love to visit the town, he went there just to be with his hyung and grandma. He can control creatures especially Dragons because he's also one of them

[If you know the Night fury (Toothless) in 'How to train your Dragon' animation movie, you can imagine when Niki shift himself into his dragon's form]

Niki look down from the sky and he can see the three big castles that surrounds the town, there are somethings that always make him feel terrible and weird dreams or should we say a nightmares appeared whenever he saw the three castles. He's really eager to know the reasons about this but all the words and advise he received from Jungwon gives him patient.

"Something is wrong down there on the town" the Brown Dragon say to Niki who's literally confused " what do you mean- aaaaAAAAAHHHHH WHAT THE HELL!"

The Brown Dragon dive down towards the town once again, Niki almost fall from the top as he hold the horn tight to prevent for himself. After the two land on the ground ...

"Brown..what's wrong with you?" Niki ask his soldier who just told him to stay on his place while approaching someone..someone?

Someone with an ability? Who is he? I thought me, hyungie and Jaeyun hyung are the secret owner of ability around here...wait

White hair?

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>'♡'<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Real chapters about to begin...

Next chapter will start as chapter-1

Truth will be revealed one by one soon

Hope you understand my English grammar mistakes, and also hope you like it😊

Bye bye see you again soon uwu~♡♡