-5-

DAY 1

"Sammy didn't have ability..he's n-normal hehe"

"Why are you so bad at lying to me?"

"Because you're my hyung...wait..I'm not lying!"

Jungwon fold his arms while looking at Niki with his straight face. Niki literally plead at the older to believe him. Sunoo has been sitting inside the hut since he wait for Jungwon and Niki to finish their so called private conversation and the old lady makes him really comfortable to just stay there

"Hyungggg~"

"Yeah, whatever!" Jungwon roll his eyes when Niki pout his lips towards him and the younger smile widely when the older agreed to believe him "But you should always be careful, even though if he's a royal blood line or not...he can't know that you are the Prince of Dragons. Royals will plan to kill you if they know you're still alive, remember?"

"Mmh, I know Hyung. I promise! But you also need to be careful as well, you have the Wizard's blood. I heard that they're still looking forward for the boy which is you-"

Niki is cut off by Jungwon when he sees the tears flowing down on the older's cheeks "I- I'm sorry..I just-" Jungwon sigh loudly but Niki quickly brush off the tears on the cheeks with his thumbs "I hope I can remember those horrible past just like you do. So, you don't need to suffer alone whenever you think back about it!"

"No, you're lucky that you forget it but I'm thankful!" Jungwon finally smile at the younger who still look worry as ever. Niki is about to say something again but

"Johnny?!!!"

Jungwon quickly look at the side and can't help but to gasp with excitement but shock at the same time when he sees Jay walking towards them. But Jongseong is abit taken back when another boy is standing in front of his crush with a frown face, so intimidating..

"Hey Jay!" He smiles when Jungwon approach him, finding the younger so cute like usual "You came earlier than I thought-"

"Should I go back?" Jay jokes but regret when Jungwon put a sad expression and a little pout form by his cute plumb lips "H-Hey I'm just joking haha why would I go back when I just arrive here?"

"You better not-"

Niki scoff while looking at Jay and Jungwon talking to each others with awkward and red ears. He head back inside the hut with frown face and Sunoo clearly notice it "What's wrong Ricky? You two fight or something?"

"Nothing, the guy just annoys me. I don't trust him, he look like a total flirt-"

He sound so jealous- "Who's the guy?" Sunoo can't help but to ask due to the total curiosity. Niki shook his head while biting the bread "jffay orf Wjhay!" Sunoo scrunch his nose when the younger talks while eating the bread "Who even is whay?"

Niki groan and about to answer but cut off by Jungwon and Jay once again, he rolled his yes after seeing the two getting inside the hut. Meanwhile, Jongseong and Sunoo froze on their spot while staring each others with wide eyes after having a sudden meet "You-"

"H-Hii Jay hyung!" Sunoo greet while giving a quick signal to Jongseong who snap out of his thought "Oh hey..uh Sammy!" Jay awkwardly wave at the younger who's sitting beside a confuse Niki. "You two know each other?" Jungwon ask with a raising eyebrows