-7-

Day 1

"Are you still going to stand there like a statue?"

"Oh..uh" Jay chuckles awkwardly when Jungwon came out from the hut to make sure he's not gone yet. Jungwon continue gestures Jay to follow him inside the little home, the older sit on the chair as he look around the room, small hut, small table and other accessories made of woods, it may not be expensive like the things he had in the castle but Jay really love this place "Do you find your brother?"

"Mm yes I did and now he's with someone else, I mean with his crush"

"Woooo ~ so who's the crush?" Jungwon asks while pulling out the stool under the table and sit next to the older, ready to listen it. Jay smile at the younger's excitement and he just want to tease "Ah?...wait who is he again? Mm I forgot his name-"

"Tsk!" Jungwon sneered at the older while make a disappointment face which Jay finds him so adorable "Awww come on! I can feel that you're just teasing me! I may know the person too, just say his name huh?"

"Okay okay! I'm not sure but I think his name is Jakey!"

"Jakey?" Jay nod his head, Jungwon also does the same but after realising "Jakey...You mean Jake?" Jay again nod his head "Oh right! My bad, his name is Jake, my bro suddenly called him Jakey...maybe that's why I remember it"

What if the Jakey is Jaeyun hyung? Because it's his secret name- Jungwon can't help but to guess on and on, thinking what if his friend be the crush of Jay's brother. He open his mouth again to speak but his grandmother came inside the hut with an empty bucket, she must has finished watering their flowers in the garden "Maa! Meet my new friend!"

"Oh hello! Nice to meet you!" The old lady smile at the new boy who stands up from his seat and politely greet at her back. Jay can feel the deep stares from the old lady, he doesn't know if he should feel happy or uncomfortable but she makes it more awkward for him "Son, grab some new fruits and vegetables from the garden and make something for your friend, I dont think he has his breakfast yet, okay?"

"Okieee"

Jungwon quickly reply before he heads out from the hut to grab some foods from his garden. The old lady sit on the stool where Jungwon has sat before, letting Jay to sit on his seat again "So, what's your name son?"

"I'm Jay Park"

"From where?" Jay suddenly get out of words, he don't know what to say to the old lady. She smile again at the young man who's getting more awkward and nervous "It's okay, you don't need to answer. I already know that you're from the Palace of Pentra"

"Wait what-" Jay gets confuse and shock at the same time, asking himself how'd that she knows this. The old lady's face suddenly turn into serious expression, making the boy to froze on his seat

"And what are you doing here, Prince Jongseong?"

"H-How?" Jay can feel the goosebumps on his whole body, what should he say now, how does she know about him? The old lady soften her expression after seeing the pale face from Jay "It's okay, your secret is safe with me. Dont worry!"

"I don't know if you already know about this but I hope my grandson doesn't find out who you are. I don't want him to face the trauma again and you need to be careful to hide your identity from him, understand?"

Jay nods, but he's still confuse, why would Johnny's face the trauma because of Jay's identity? Many questions erupt him but he still want to listen the words from the older "But someday....the truth will be reveals and if you don't make him fall for you...my grandson will make you fall into death at the future!"

Is she threatening me or gave me a warning?
Johnny is going to kill me?
What the fuck is this?

Jay is confuse, shock and speechless, only a lot of question is what he can think at this moment "Please....Please c-can you explain it? I don't understand-"

"If you know the truth, you will hate us, you will hate yourself and your father. So before that happens....make him to love you and I know that you already like my grandson in a romantic way!" Jay hang open his mouth abit, the old lady literally just wink at him in a teasing manner "Are you a-"

"

Jay Hyung~ what should I make? What do you wanna eat?" Jungwon suddenly come inside with a basket on his hands with full of fruits and vegetables. Gosh, he is so cute, Jay can't help to gaze at the boy who's now approaching him "Ah...I..anything will be good if it's your handmade"

Jungwon blush a bit, his grandmother already noticed that. So she went to her own chair and leave the two boys alone. Jay continue watching every actions of the younger who's still busy making breakfast for the older as well but the old lady's words still echoes on his head "What's wrong? Did my grandmother embarrassed you or something?"

"No, it's nothing, really!"

"Okay? If you say so!" Jungwon continue his words with his disbelief expression, making Jay to chuckles at his cuteness over and over again. After placing the foods on the table, Jay starts eating the breakfast made by his little cutie crush "Do you like it?"

"Tastes so good, I really like it!"

"I know~"

Jungwon laughs at the older's face, Jay looks so done. The younger continue teasing the older who just smiles off with the boy without hating it, he just loves to watch Jungwon's smiles  "So, what should we do today?"

"JU- JOHNNYYYYYY!"

Three of them startling when they suddenly heard the voice from the outside of the hut. Jungwon and Jay quickly head out as well, shocking at seeing Jake and Sunghoon standing in front of them with a huge smile. Jungwon gets confuse when he sees Jaeyun with someone he hasn't seen around in here but before he ask "Bro, what are you two doing here?"

Oh...so he's Jay hyung's brother
Wait..
So...Jaeyun hyung is the Jakey, the crush of-

"Johnny, this is my new friend, his name is Steven and he's the brother of Jay" Jungwon nod his head in understanding, Jay walks forward to his brother who just waved his hand at Jungwon with an awkward smile. Meanwhile, Jake approach his best friend as well and start whispering at Jungwon's ear "So, Steven is my crush! You're the first one to know it since you told me to tell you at the first place"

Oooo they have mutual feelings
Lucky huh?

"I'm sure that he likes you back!" But Jake just shook his head with a smile, not really believing the younger words "I dont think so" Jungwon rolled his eyes at the older "But I do think so!" The two stop their conversations when Jay and Sunghoon start to stand closer with them "Hey, about the plan?"

"Oh right!" Jake flick his fingers and point at the direction where Niki and Sunoo have went on "Let's go to the Dragon Lake!"

"Really? To do what?" Jungwon ask his best friend in confusion, it's not like he dont wanna go there but he just don't understand the older's expression. Meanwhile, Jay stood there silently, he heard about the Dragon lake before but he hasn't attend there since they never allowed him to go to visit the place anyway

Jay glance at his brother, he raise his brows at Sunghoon since this boy just avoid his stares. The older noticed his brother's pink tinted cheeks and red ears...Why is he blushing? Jay is about to ask what's going on with Sunghoon but Jake finally replies his curious mind's question

"We're going to take a bath together on the Dragon Lake! All four of us-"

Oh...

*-_-_-_-_-_-🔶-_-_-_-_-_-*

Next chap will be update on tomorrow