(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ About The Character ♥

N͓̽a͓̽m͓̽e͓̽: 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚊 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘

A͓̽g͓̽e͓̽: 16

B͓̽i͓̽r͓̽t͓̽h͓̽d͓̽a͓̽y͓̽:̽ 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟼 

A͓̽b͓̽i͓̽l͓̽i͓̽t͓̽i͓̽e͓̽s͓̽: She can throw pins (for sewing) like darts. When the pin lands on it's target, it can expand upon her command by snapping her fingers. (I'm unoriginal I know😀). She can also use it like a knife and stab the pin which expands when it's stabbed.

L͓̽i͓̽k͓̽e͓̽s͓̽: Having fun in general, Windy days, Sleeping, Shopping with Nobara, sewing, darts. 

D͓̽i͓̽s͓̽l͓̽i͓̽k͓̽e͓̽s͓̽: Getting Bothered. Flying Cockroaches (Who likes them anyways), Getting her blanket pulled.  

A͓̽p͓̽p͓̽e͓̽a͓̽r͓̽a͓̽n͓̽c͓̽e͓̽:

(Made it on picrew because my drawings are shit

(Made it on picrew because my drawings are shit.)

U͓̽n͓̽i͓̽f͓̽o͓̽r͓̽m͓̽ ͓̽C͓̽o͓̽n͓̽c͓̽e͓̽p͓̽t͓̽: The top is a bit like Nobara's but longer. She wears a black shirt or the white blouse in the picture underneath it. Her skirt is a bit above the knees but not too short. She wears stockings, usually black but she uses white when she's not on any assignments. She doesn't like seeing stains on her white stockings since it reminds her of a certain event. She wears black doll shoes.  (She says they're comfortable when she's moving around and exorcising curses) 

E͓̽x͓̽t͓̽r͓̽a͓̽s͓̽: “When fighting, she has a foul mouth so, she cusses while she exorcises. When she's hurt, she's prone to cursing. She actually doesn't know any gymnastics but successfully lands flips. (Even if she had sprained her ankle while doing so).