ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘; 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕠 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Aiko was assigned a solo mission, the other three first years went on a different mission. The three of course told her not to get killed. Even though she was a grade 3 sorcerer, she was assigned this mission since she could apparently handle it. Now, here she is, in front of an abandoned building that seemed familiar. Even the address itself is familiar when she was driven there. "Okay, this place is super familiar." She says as she enters the building. Once she enters, everything went flooding back. It was her old apartment. The place that she grew up on. She sighed and went upstairs to look for the curse. 

"Alright, show yourself. I'll just peacefully turn you into a pin cushion." She shouted in the first floor. She looked at the second floor and there was nothing. Then the third floor. "This place is definitely where it is." She said and went looking for the curse, opening each room. Then she reached her room. She opened the door and a flood of nostalgia crashed on her. It looked messy as hell. She didn't bother looking around for the sake of nostalgia and went on to look. She reached her old room. "Definitely in here." she said. She looked around and saw a child-like figure. It ran away once it saw Aiko. Of course, she ran after it in the hallway. "Hey! Stop! I ain't hurting you!" She shouted. The kid stopped and went closer to Aiko. "I'll protect ya ok!" she said, offering her hand. The child holds her hand and both of them went to the fourth floor. 'Something about this kid is creeping me out.' she thought. 

Both of them reached the fourth floor and went to another room, Aiko instructed the kid to wait for her in the kitchen area.  Aiko was looking around in the room and entered a bedroom. There sat a kid who looked the same as the one she found in her room. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you, now c'mon get up, I'm getting ya out of here." she said, offering her hand to the kid. The kid held her hand and Aiko helped him stand up. She then went to the kitchen and saw the other kid. The child in the kitchen looked angry then transformed in it's true form. "Alright kid, listen to me. Stay away from this thing, hide in a room and I'll come get ya once it's dead." Aiko said, letting go of the kid's hand. The child nodded and ran, the curse tried grabbing it but was stopped by Aiko who stabbed it with a pin. "This thing is definitely not a grade 3." Aiko said and threw a pin it's way. The curse tried hitting her but she quickly dodged. Aiko snaps her fingers and the pins grew large. It wailed in pain and without a second thought, Aiko stabs it with a pin that grew large when she stabbed it.

Aiko thought it was dead but it wasn't. Instead it transformed. Aiko's heart sunk as she saw who it transformed as. It was Sayaka. Her eyes widened as she saw this curse, transformed exactly like her best friend. Aiko hesitated to attack it. "Remember, you got me killed." the curse spoke. "It was your fault." it continued talking. "You might get the kid killed too." it said. "Your other friends probably want you gone." Aiko knelt on the ground, her eyes were still wide as if she witnessed murder. The curse saw this as an opportunity to beat her. It continued berating Aiko while beating her up mercilessly. 

Aiko's mind was about to lose it when a certain voice said something. 

"I don't blame you." 

Her eyes looked alive once more. Aiko stood up, her legs wobbling a bit. Blood was running down her cheek. "You're wrong." she said. "The real Sayaka doesn't blame me." she said. She threw a pin. "And my friends don't want me gone." she added and threw multiple pins. The curse was frustrated and whips her with it's tentacle which made her fall to the ground. She snaps her fingers and the pins expand. She felt her adrenaline kick in and she continued throwing pins it's way, to the point where there was a pin in each part of it's body. "You'd make a pretty pin cushion." Aiko said. She snaps her finger and each pin grew very large. She kept on going and going. She threw pins and snapped her fingers. The kid had come out of his hiding spot and watched as Aiko kept destroying this curse. As a finishing move, she stabs it in the middle of it's body with a pin. The pin grew upon impact and went right through the curse. Her white stockings were stained with dirt and blood. 

She looked to where the kid was standing. "Let's take ya home." she said. The kid nodded and held her hand. As they walked down the stairs, the kid spoke, "You're so cool!" he exclaimed, stars in his eyes. "Just doing my job." Aiko responded. "You're like a super hero! Throwing the pins like wham and then the monster went boom!" The kid continued praising Aiko. "Alright, where do you live?" she asked. The kid gladly told her his address and so, they both went there. "I'm gonna be strong like you! And I'll protect you!" he said and waved goodbye. Aiko smiled and waved goodbye. She went to get treated in a hospital then went back to Jujutsu High on a train. 

There was a bandage on her head and some on her legs and arms. The curse did beat her up bad but she managed to come back without any broken bones surprisingly. She came back to the school and walked to her dorm. "Man, I'm tired." she said. Apparently, the curse she had beat was a grade 1 curse. She was a bit frustrated at the fact that they sent her there. Her exact words were, "Even if I managed to kill it, It's still a first grade! What the hell!" 

Nobara had called her and asked her if she wanted to go try something, of course Aiko agreed since she was bored. "They sent me to exorcise a first grade, what's with them." Aiko said, still frustrated about it. "You look a bit more alive now, what happened to you?" Nobara asked. "I have no idea and also, I look alive? Did I look dead before?" Aiko responded. "Yes." Nobara replied. Both of them were approached by a girl and asked about Yuuji. The three went to a restaurant and talked. 

"This is me at my junior high graduation." she said showing her picture. Nobara and Aiko were shocked. "What?! For real?! Isn't this just half a year ago?" Nobara asked looking at the picture then back at the girl whose name was Yuko Ozawa. "What in the world happened?!" Nobara asked.  "Well, I just happened to grow 15 centimeters and with moving to Tokyo and the stress of a new environment, I just..." Yuko says. "Wow!" Both girls say. The two also noticed something. "It's Itadori!" Nobara pointed out. Aiko nodded. "On graduation day, I mustered up the courage to ask him for a photo. I actually wanted to ask him for his number and stuff too...But I was going to move to Tokyo anyway." Yuko said. "When I saw him earlier, I thought maybe the person I am now could..." Yuko added. Both Aiko and Nobara realized something. "Gah?! Yuko...Does that mean..." Nobara said. "It's like that?" Both girls said in unison. "Yes! It's like that." Yuko responds.  Both Aiko and Nobara nodded to each other thinking about the same thing so, Nobara calls Ijichi to drop Megumi off at the restaurant. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger but I gotta hit the hay sooo, I hope you enjoyed this :)