ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝; ℕ𝕠𝕫𝕠𝕞𝕚

"Even though he's a genius who began school as a grade 2 sorcerer, up against a grade 1 like Todo-senpai, he's nothing but a first year. I guess I'll check to see if he's ok later" Mai said still holding on to both girls. "At first, I thought you two looked alike, but forget that." Nobara said. "Maki is a hundred times prettier." She added. "You gettin' enough sleep? I can see the pores on your face." She also added. Aiko hummed in agreement. Even if she's pissed, she'd rather shut up for now. "Watch your mouth or I'll teach you a lesson." Mai said in annoyance. She points a gun to Nobara. 

"And you, you're definitely related to Nozomi, You look a bit like her." Mai said to Aiko. "I don't know who the hell she is but I'm probably prettier." Aiko replied. Then, both Nobara and Aiko charged at Mai but both of them didn't succeed and got shot by Mai. "If you're gonna continue being a sorcerer, then you better watch who you pick fights with." Mai said pointing her gun at both girls who were on the floor. "Mai, what do you think you're doing to my errand girls?" Maki said. "Oh, you're so worthless I didn't notice you, Maki." Mai said pointing her gun away from the girls.  Both siblings had a small conversation. "Nobara, Aiko. Can you two stand?!" Maki asked. "I doubt it, they'll be down for a while. I got them pretty good." Mai said. Maki pointed her weapon at her sister. "What? You wanna go at it?" Mai asked, completely ignoring both girls who had gotten up. 

Nobara clung to her while Aiko managed to disarm her.  "Nice team work Maki! You too Aiko."  Nobara said, still clinging onto Mai. Aiko had gotten up already, dusting off her clothes that had a bit of damage in them. "There goes my pants." Aiko said paying attention to the hole that the bullet had made. "You tore my new tracksuit. Leave your uniform behind as compensation." Nobara said. "Maybe I should open up some more holes in your body. Besides, your legs are too short to make this look good." Mai said. Nobara was clearly pissed. "Nobara will look better in it." Aiko said. "I'm not fond of lying so, I'm being 100% honest." She added, crossing her arms.  

"Mai, we're leaving." Todo said approaching Mai. "Wha-" Nobara lets go of Mai. "Where's Fushiguro?" Nobara asked. "Don't worry, Panda and the rest are with him." Maki answered. Aiko lets out a sigh of relief and walked over to where Nobara and Maki are standing. Todo said something about an idol named Takada's meet and greet event which gave him a stare from all girls. "Sheesh! You're such a pain!" Mai said walking towards Todo. "Hey everyone, don't think we'll go easy on you at the goodwill event." Mai said, both Kyoto students walked away. "What?! You think you won something?! I said leave your uniform!" Nobara shouted. "Yeah!" Aiko shouted from behind backing her friend up. "Yo, idiots shut it." Maki said hitting Nobara with her weapon.  

"What happened today doesn't matter, we'll stomp 'em at the event." Maki said. Aiko nodded. 'I wonder who that Nozomi girl is?' Aiko said to herself. 'I don't care.' She then said and shrugged. "Maki, is it true, what she said? That you don't have any cursed energy?" Nobara asked. "It's true, I can't even see curses without these glasses, I use tools that have been imbued with a curse. I can't manipulate my own cursed energy like everyone else." Maki answered, taking her glasses off. "Then why did you become a sorcerer-" Nobara said, getting cut off by Maki. "To piss people off." she said. "Think about it, what if someone who's looked down on like me become a great sorcerer? How would my family react?" she added. "C'mon, let's go see Shoko." Maki said. Both Nobara and Aiko had a spark in their eyes from Maki's statement. "Yok know, I really respect you." Nobara said leaning towards Maki. Aiko hummed in agreement. "Good for you." Maki replied.

"Alright, I think I'm discarding those pants." Aiko said. It was 2 days after the little mishap. She grabs the pants and inspects the pants. "As much as I think this can be salvaged, I don't wanna look cheap, I have a lot of pants anyway." She said and threw it away. "Alright, time to think about that Nozomi chick." she said. 

(I'm just gonna talk about Nozomi a bit, Aiko actually doesn't know about the info I'm giving) 

Masuda Nozomi, a second year from Kyoto's Jujutsu High. Her abilities are almost the same as Aiko but her cursed technique  is more controlled than Aiko. She has the same black hair as Aiko but she's completely different from Aiko. Mai said they looked a bit similar since Aiko and Nozomi almost look the same when pissed. 

"Anyways, like I said, I don't care if she's the exact replica of me or whatever, I'm still better in looks. Maybe she's more powerful but I'll just pin her to a wall or something." Aiko said, going on a little 5 am run. Her run was going smoothly until she bumped into someone. "Are you okay?" the person asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Aiko said. The person helped Aiko get up. "What's your name?" Aiko asked. "Nozomi..." the girl replied. "Nozomi Masuda." she said smiling. 

'Nozomi...? WAIT-' Aiko's thoughts clicked. "I'm Aiko Masuda!" she said with a smile. Nozomi's face went from kind to mean in an instant. "Oh." she said with a bitter tone. "I'll make sure to beat the hell out of you on the goodwill event." she said smirking as she pushed Aiko away. "Once I beat you, take your dad's last name. You don't deserve being called a Masuda." she said, glaring at Aiko. "I don't have a dad." Aiko said, very confused from Nozomi's sudden change in attitude. "Pity you." Nozomi said walking away. "What's her problem?" Aiko mumbled and dusted her pants off and returned to Jujutsu High. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Nozomi already knew about Aiko before she enrolled. Thanks for reading :]