ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙;𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕪

Aiko was at her best friend, Sayaka Hayashi's funeral. Both girls had stumbled upon a curse while exploring together on a Sunday afternoon. They didn't know what to do. They ran and ran until Sayaka had tripped on something. Aiko helped her up and unfortunately, the curse had caught up to the girls. It grabbed Sayaka by the waist and lifted her up. Aiko dug through her pocket to look for something to throw. She felt pins on her pocket and prepared to throw it. She aimed for it's eye and threw the pin. It didn't reach it's eye but it hit. The curse lets go of Sayaka and she falls to the ground. The curse wails in pain as both girls take this as a time to escape. 

"Can you run?" Aiko asked her friend. Sayaka nodded. Aiko helped her up and both continued to run hand in hand. "What do we do now?!" Sayaka said, panic in her voice. "I don't know. I'm not even sure other people can see this thing." Aiko said. Both continued to run until they couldn't anymore. They stopped somewhere and rested for a while.  Aiko scanned for a place to hide and spotted some bushes nearby and turned her head to see Sayaka who was stabbed by the curse's hand, or whatever it was. It pierced right through the girl's heart. Aiko screamed in horror. Sayaka looked down and saw the curse's hand that pierced her. With her remaining energy, she looked at Aiko, touched her cheek and smiled. 

"Don't hurt yourself, okay." 

She said and closed her eyes and lets go of Aiko. "SAYAKA?!" she said in a shaky voice. The curse had let go of Sayaka and was now going to attack Aiko who was kneeling next to Sayaka's body. In a state of rage, she grabbed a pin from her pocket and tackled the curse. To her surprise, the pin had grown larger once she stuck it on the curse. She kept on stabbing it until it had burst. Once the curse had disappeared, she went to Sayaka's body. Aiko's white socks were stained with dirt and blood. She kneeled next to Sayaka's lifeless body surrounded by her own blood, and cried until she heard a voice from behind her. She quickly went into a fighting stance to protect Sayaka's body. 

He introduced himself. His name was Gojo Satoru and he told her about the curse she had just fought. Aiko was familiar with the term "curse" since she had heard about it as a kid so, it wasn't as confusing. Now, here she is, mourning her best friend that she failed to protect. Once she had said her goodbyes and apologies to Sayaka's family, she went back to the school. Sayaka's family had told her that it wasn't her fault which was comforting but it wasn't enough for Aiko to continue blaming herself. 

She entered her dorm, leaned on the door and sighed. What would've happened if she hadn't looked away. What if she killed it before it killed Sayaka. She blamed herself about Sayaka's death. If only she was quick enough. If only she had stabbed it before it harmed Sayaka. If only she had died in her place. These thoughts prevented her from sleeping peacefully. No matter how much she tried to get a good rest, she'd always get nightmares about Sayaka or she'd go on and on about blaming herself. 

Now, Aiko was on top of a school building. Gojo had taken both of them there. "What's the situation?" Gojo asked as Megumi told him that the pink haired boy, Itadori had eaten Sukuna's finger. "For real?" Gojo asked. "For real." Both boys replied. "Gross." Aiko mumbled as she helped Megumi stand up. Aiko wasn't even supposed to be there but got forced to since she seemed upset.

Gojo had asked Itadori to let Sukuna out for 10 seconds since he wanted to talk to him. "Is your head okay?" She asked. "It's fine." He said. "You don't look fine." She said, standing next to him. Once the ten seconds were up, Itadori had switched back. "Here's some Kikufuku mochi by the way." She said handing him the bag. "Bought them myself." She said. "Well, the other bag I'm holding is Gojo-sensei's." She added.

"Behind you!" Megumi shouted. Sukuna was behind Gojo. "I've got 2 students watching so...I hope you don't mind if I show off a little." Gojo and Sukuna were now fighting. "I'm a bit glad I was forced to go." Aiko mumbled.  After 10 seconds had passed, Itadori had returned. After talking to him for a bit, Gojo knocked him out.

"Okay, question for ya, What do I do with him?" Gojo asked. "Even if he is a potential vessel, he must be executed under jujutsu regulations, but I don't want him to die" Megumi answered. "Executed? Well damn." Aiko says to herself. "Is that a person opinion?" Gojo asked. "Yes, a personal opinion. Please do something about it." Megumi answered. Gojo giggled a bit. "A precious student's request. Leave it to me." Gojo said.

"You feeling alright?" Aiko asked. Megumi nodded as they walked to where Itadori and Gojo were. "Get your belongings together by the end of the day." Gojo said while standing up. "We goin' somewhere?" Itadori asked. "Tokyo." Megumi answered. Aiko was behind him.

"Fushiguro! You're lookin' good!" Itadori exclaimed. Aiko giggled at this statement. "Really? I'm wrapped in bandages!" Fushiguro exclaimed. "Uh, who are you?" Itadori asked pointing to Aiko. "Masuda Aiko. I go to the same school he does." She said cheerfully. "And also, you're enrolling in the same school we go to." Aiko added. "By the way, there's only 4 first years now, including you." Gojo said. "Only 4?!" Itadori exclaimed.

Today was one eventful day.

--------------------------------------------------
A/n: I was actually rereading the manga while writing this so it can be accurate to the plot and I'm a bit worried that it looks confusing but that's probably my phone's font lol. Anyways, hope you like this story. I'm not sure about it myself but thanks for reading :]