ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛; 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕓𝕦𝕪𝕒

October 31st. Shibuya. A curtain with a 400-meter radius was cast centered at the Tokyu department store, Tokoyo branch. Aiko was with her grandfather.  "Man, I wanna go back to bed." Aiko said, yawning and stretching. "Anyway, what's the situation grandpa?" she asked. "A curtain was cast, it's currently trapping the civilians and preventing any reception." Reo answered. "Why did they let you go here? It's dangerous. There might be special grade curses waiting in that curtain." he added. "I'll be fine grandpa, I'm tough, it's gonna be hard killing me." Aiko said, smiling. Reo sighed. "Please don't give me a heart attack Aiko." he said. "Don't worry, I won't" she said. "We'll wait here for now." Reo said. "How 'bout Gojo-sensei?" Aiko asked. "They sent him to work alone." Reo answered. "Make sure you don't run out of pins." he said. Aiko nodded.

"Let's go." Reo said. Aiko nodded and followed him. "Don't get hurt." Reo said. Aiko nodded, pulling out pins. Coincidentally, they had met with the Zenin team. "Yo! Nobara!" Aiko said. "Aiko?" Nobara said. They then continued moving. "Ijichi?"  Maki asked. "It sounded like he was attacked while calling Nitta. And it was probably after he split up with Fushiguro's group, so if he was alone, it could be bad news." Nobara said. Aiko just stood in silence, understanding the gist of the situation. "Nobara, Aiko,  you two take Akari with you to Ijichi's location. We can't use our phones. The assistant managers are critical. Me and Masuda will take care of this." Maki said. "That geezer's no help." she addded. "Hey. Booze." Naobito said. "Ignore him." Maki said. "Stay safe Aiko. Don't die." Reo instructed his granddaughter. "Like I said, I'll be okay grandpa." Aiko said, grinning. 

The three moved on. They came across a guy with blonde hair. "I'm so happy! I was tired of running  into guys." the guy said. "Hide, Nitta. Aiko, protect her. I'll end this quickly." Nobara said. "Pretend  like you're hiding in Bunkamura, but then, go through Tokyu." Nobara whispered. "Judging by what he's saying, he probably took down Ijichi. We have to hurry." she added. "Right! Don't overdo it Kugisaki." Nitta whispered. "Remember Aiko, protect Nitta." Nobara whispered. Aiko nodded and both of them ran. Nitta was running in front, Aiko following behind her to protect her from any attacks. Aiko had noticed a sword come in and try to attack Nitta. She quickly deflected the sword with a pin, using it as some sort of sword. Luckily, Aiko managed to stop it from stabbing Nitta. 

The blonde guy had entered the area and was about to kick Nitta but was hit with a pin by Aiko. "Not so fast bitch!" she exclaimed and snapped her finger. "You can finish him off, Nobara." Aiko said. Nitta and Aiko were about to run until the sword had stabbed Nitta and hit Aiko. The sword had come back to the guy and cut Nobara in the thigh and punched her with it's hand.  Aiko was about to stand up but was quickly hit by the guy which caused her to fall. He then continued to stab Nitta once more. "Stop it!" Nobara shouted. She was about to attack him but someone showed up. 

"So, Ijichi's okay?" Nitta asked. The three of them were now sitting down. "I did what I could, and don't forget, he was once training to be a sorcerer as well." Nanami said. "Anyway, it seems your group was not aware of the situation with Gojo." he added. "We headed straight indoors. That's probably why we didn't hear anything." Nitta said. "The fact he's still hanging on after being sealed is so like Gojo." Nobara said. Aiko nodded in agreement. "You three, please wait here for rescue. I'll be joining the Zenin group and heading down to B5F." Nanami said. "Me too-" Nobara was cut off by Nanami. "No. You need to be at least a grade 1 sorcerer for the upcoming fights." Nanami said. "You'd only get in the way. Wait here." he said, then standing up to leave. "Are you doing okay Nitta?" Aiko asked. Nitta nodded. "You're joining aren't you." Aiko said. "I am." Nobara said. "Then I'm going too, I wasn't stabbed so I'll be fine." Nobara knew Aiko was stubborn so, there's no way to convince her to stay. And so, both decided to go. "Nitta, protect yourself with these. These are special. They'll grow upon impact when thrown. They also contain my cursed energy." Aiko said, handing her pins with a heart as the top. 

"You ready?" Aiko asked. "Yeah." Nobara said. Both then proceeded, leaving Nitta with the pins Aiko had given. After a while of walking, the two had come across a curse. Both nodded to each other and went to attack. Aiko went first, throwing pins it's way. Nobara then went and hit it with her nails. Both girls then activated their techniques. The curse had exploded and they moved on. "I wonder how the two guys doing." Aiko said. "Hopefully they're okay." she said. Two curses had appeared in front of them. Of course, they went to attack it. It was fairly strong. It had caused Aiko some cuts and bruises but she managed just fine, so did Nobara. 

The two heard some explosions. "What's going on out there?" Aiko asked. "I dunno but we should hurry." Nobara answered. Aiko nodded. They both picked up the pace and continued running. Then, they had seen the damage that was caused outside. "Damn, that's too much." Aiko said. Nobara nodded. Both of them continued until they met a man with patches on his face. "Did you see that? Wasn't that crazy? I was just there." he said. "Patchface. it's you right? The special grade cursed spirit causing trouble for our class clown?" Nobara said. "Aw shucks. Am I famous now?" he said. "Yeah, famous for being a coward and running away." Nobara said. Aiko chuckled a bit. "You ready Aiko?" Nobara asked. "Hell yeah I am." Aiko said, getting ready to throw her pins.