𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Please don't be a silent Reader, vote and share you thoughts with me <3

Sadly, our honeymoon was over sooner than we thought but unfortunately I have no idea why

Sadly, our honeymoon was over sooner than we thought but unfortunately I have no idea why. We immediately drove into the house, he packed our things and we flew back to New York .

He was very tense and to be honest I was a little afraid to ask him what was going on so I let it go and watched the whole flight out the window.

He was on the phone the whole time and the only things I could hear were "How did he get out" or "I told you to check on him every fucking time".

I was either too tired or too stupid because I couldn't put the sentences together but on one hand I was happy because I don't want to get wrapped up in this whole mafia business.

I know that right at the moment I agreed to marry him, everyone will probably know me but as long as I stay undercover it's good.

"I'm sorry we have to end our honeymoon early. I know you would have loved to stay, but unfortunately my work has interfered. But Valentina and Anna are really looking forward to seeing you. They have called me for the twentieth time" he told me and looked at me with a look I couldn't describe.

"It's really no problem, I understand. And I'm glad to see everyone again" I said honestly and took his hand in mine. We both came from two different worlds but still we have many things together. We both didn't have the best childhood.

We both lost a mother and a bad father. He told me that one night. He told me how he took care of Marco and Valentina and I was in tears. He was so responsible even though he was just a little boy himself.

And I was sure that he would be a great father in the future. Landed in New York. Antonio picked us up and we drove back to the villa. The first thing that happened when I came in was that Valentina ran at me and we both fell to the ground.

"You're back" Valentina yelled loudly and hugged me while we were on the floor. She pulled me up and wouldn't let go. Anna hugged us along and I realized how much I actually missed both of them.

Marco gave me a sideways hug knowing I was about to be uncomfortable. Lorenzo quickly pulled me aside so he could talk to me briefly in privacy.

"Marco and I have to do something that means you are alone with those crazy girls. Don't do anything that's not good and we'll bring dinner today. You've made dinner for us many times before" he said and I nodded. His lips covered mine in a long warm kiss that left me short of breath. It was a soft kiss, not demanding but more inquisitive.

It was not a passionate kiss but still wonderful. I went to the living room and saw the girls there waiting for me with a cup of tea.

"Tell us Laïa how was your honeymoon. Did you enjoy it and did you listen to our tip?" Anna asked me. I told them what we did. I showed them my tattoo and what they wanted to know the most was if Lorenzo and I had sex.