chap. 4

A new discovery....

"nice to meet you too" I greeted him back, I can't take my eyes off him, before I knew it his hand already reached for my hair and caressed it ever so gently.

"You have such beautiful hair, Would you mind if I give you a hair make over sometimes" that's probably not a good idea, I was about to answer before he boldly lifted my hair away from my right eyes, I was about to pull away when his other free hand place itself on my left cheek to keep me in place, I have no escape route so I could only stare back at him.

"But nothing is more beautiful than your eyes, They are gorgeous and Wonderful, why do you hide them?" His spoke, I didn't know if his lying or not but my sensitive hearing subconsciously perked up as it picked up the sound of his heartbeat---his not lying.

"No, they're not" I denied in a daze, I didn't knew I said that until a frown appeared on his face.

"Yes, they are" he insisted, his heartbeat remaining the same.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I've always been a light sleeper, a small noise can wake me up in an instant, When I was young and didn't know how to handle my abilities I couldn't sleep peacefully because of the noise, smell and the cold in the air.

Mira accidentally fell of the bed which made a soft 'plop' sound that woke me up, I only chuckled and carefully placed the kitten back to my bed.

Guess I should get ready for school, sigh.

I grabbed a new pair of clothes and my bath basket and towels, heading to where the bathroom is.

Found it!oh wait looks like someone is using it, I'll just wait here at the couch.

It wasn't long until the bathroom door slides open and another male with a blank sweat pants and.....shirtlesss.

I forgot I slept early so I didn't get to meet all of them! This is the worst possible scenario ever!.

"Eh....who are you?" A very build body, black hair and beautiful gray eyes, I immediately stood up but I couldn't stop myself from getting flustered.

"Eh! Eto----......hajimemashti my name is Ai" I introduced myself but I'm very sure that my face looked like a tomato right now, I mean I'm talking to a shirtlesss man---a very handsome man at that.

"Oh so your Ai, nice to meet you too, I'm Subaru the ninth son" the ninth? He come after louise-san, I nodded in response, he looked down on my bath towel and basket before moving out of the way.

"Sorry, did you wait long?" He asked, I shook my head before saying " arigato..." And entering the bathroom.

By the time I got out of the shower and fully clothed subaru-kun wasn't there anymore, I head back to my room but I had another encounter with yet a familiar male? Same grayish hair and eyes, Gentle and a princely aura resonating from him.

"You...?" It's the boy that saved me back in the bookstore! His eyes widen in surprise as his gray orbs met my uncovered left blue eye.

"Ara? Aren't you the girl back at the bookstore?" He asked, I looked around quickly or maybe my usual flustered and shyness activated and now I'm looking for someone to be my shield---I mean to talk to.

"Eh---eh---etto.....hai..…" I quietly replied, my head looking down to the floor to avoid his gaze.

"Are you Ai? Ema's little sister?" He asked, oh I see, his one of the asahina brother's too! That would explain it.