chap. 15

3rd person's POV

"Mimi! Where are you!!??" A frantic Ai started to run all over the place throwing everything out of her way.

Ai hinata without mimi is like a house without structure, Ai always had mimi with her, it somehow give her a sense of safety and so much more.

The two have been with each other ever since they were small, all Ai have was mimi and all mimi have is Ai back then.

"Mimi!!!"

With tears in her eyes and an unknown strength that she had, she pushed every door open, moved every furniture to look behind and under them, Run around the church in a frizzy.

"What the hell is wrong with her!?" Yuuske heard the commotion inside, seeing everything almost destroyed.

"We can't find mimi anywhere, and you know what that does to Ai" a tired looking emma explained, her horror is this, Ai going in a panic mode because she couldn't find mimi.

"Who?" Fuuto asked, he doesn't know much about her new little sister(even though his just a few months older than her).

"Mimi, her little pet kitten that's always on her shoulder, those two are inseparable ever since I know Ai" yuuske said, he started to look under the table and behind the door in attempt to find the missing kitten.

Each other them started to search but it was no luck, Ukyo remembered something but he needs Ai for it.

Grabbing the girl with tears at the corner of her eyes by the shoulder, looking at her straight in the eyes.

"Ai, calm down" he sternly said, the girl stopped with her actions, breathing in deep and letting it out slowly, doing that 3 times to calm down and she did just that.

"Now, Ai I need you to find mimi, use your hearing, I'm sure she's not far, ok?" He instructed, emma, juli and Ai mentally facepalmed why didn't we thought of that!? They scolded themselves.

Ai removed the hair at the side of her face, tucking them behind her ears....

Listen....

Listen....

Many sounds were around the place, it's hard for her to pinpoint mimi's, but she kept on trying.

"Hearing?" Tsubaki asked, scratching the back of his head in confusion.

"Yeah, Ai have a unique skill, she have a sharp sense of hearing, she can even hear people's heartbeat" lori explained, a smug smile on his lips, feeling proud that he knows the girl very well.

"Really? That's why she always jumps away whenever I call her" tsubaki said, eyes looking upward while holding his chin, azusa smacked his twin's head from behind.

"That's because your too loud, if you want to approach her try a more gentle method other than shouting" the raven haired male scolded, his twin slumped in the floor with his face first.

Out of a sudden, Ai shot her eyes open, pinpointing the sound, she rush out of the room like a jet plane passing the brothers.

"Ai!!" Emma called out to her, but the shy girl didn't paid attention, she finally found the room.

Forcefully opening the double door, she was greeted with the sight of an unfamiliar man sitting casually with mimi on his lap, scratching her white fur gently as if lulling her to sleep.

"Mimi!!" Ai ran to them, Finally the kitten snapped back to reality just realizing that she was gone for too long and everyone knows what happens after that.

Ai snuggled the kitten in her arms, rubbing her cheek against her pet, a relief smile on her face.

"Thank god" she repeated over and over again.

"Mimi don't go running off like that" emma scolded the kitten who just purred innocently and looked away from any possible eye contact, she knew what kind of trouble she put herself into.

"Are you ok now?" Masaomi placed his right hand on the girl with mismatched eyes head, gentle rubbing it, Ai nodded giving him a genuine smile.

"Hai, arigato" she said, feeling secure after seeing mimi on her right shoulder, it gave her a sense of safety she needs.

Distracted with her own world, Ai didn't heard the bickering between the triplets as natsume the orange haired male that found mimi scolded his older twin triplets for not telling him anything, emma pulled the girl to her side, holding her hand, Ai smiled back to her older sister.

Unbeknownst to her, the brother started bickering about this, natsume yelling at his older triplet for not telling him about their new sisters, he said he made a 'worse first impression ever'.

"Yay! All the asahina brothera are together again!" Wataru happily chanted, Seeing all 13 brother under the sun light, Ai gazed at them with glistening eyes, realizing that this is her new profound warmth, her new family from now on, their heartbeats lulling her to sleep every night whenever she have nightmares.

A graceful beautiful smile appeared on her lips, as her new brothers returned one.