chap. 13

Wedding(part 1)...

Yosh!! Let's do this!

Fist bumping my hand in the air as I stood up from my bed, today is the day! Everything will be perfect!

"Meow~ Ai-chan? Why are you up so early?" Mimi said in a lazy tone as she rolled around the bed, I just chuckled before leaning down to softly pat her fur.

"Today is papa and miss miwa's wedding, remember?" I reminded her, she just intensely stared at the ceiling as she tried to remember,
that's my mimi-chan..

"Ah, I remember now" she said before yawning and then going back to sleep.

I know everybody will rush to the bathroom once they wake up so I gathered my bathroom necessities and hoping that the bathroom will be empty since only some of them by now are already awake.

"Subaru-kun?" I saw the male sitting on the couch while having a towel around his neck and holding water bottle, wait? That's?....the gift I gave him for his birthday.

"Ohayou" he stiffly?..yet gently said, I guess he's starting to warm up to us, a gentle smile plastered on my face as I continue to listen into his heartbeat.

After that, I continued my walk to the bathroom but not before smiling at subaru-kun as I went pass him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I may seem fine and all but in truth since my most dreaded winter session is almost here, my body is yet again started to weaken as the day goes by.

In my childhood I almost never see or feel the sunlight, I was.... Trapped, in a very tight and dark room with only me, myself and I in it.

By the time I got out of that 'room' My health dropped tremendously, the doctor said that my got hardly hit by sunlight that caused me to be... Fragile, weak, pale and petite, it made me more vulnerable to cold weather--winter specifically.

Everytime winter came, the doctor suggested that I stay at the hospital for the whole winter to monitor my condition since at that time I can hardly open my eyes so anything can happen to me, for the last 7 years of my life, I've became a burden to papa and nee-chan, and now I'm about to become yet another burden to my new family.

Trying to hide my frown and gloomy face, I put on my white dress and about to tie my hair up when a heard a knock on my door, I wonder who that could be?

"Louis-kun? Nee-chan?" She look absolutely beautiful! Nee-chan had a pink dress with matching pink scarf around her neck, Light makeup on her face and I can tell that louis-kun did her hair.

"Nee-chan you look beautiful!" I immediately hugged her, she giggled for a moment before looking at me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nee-chan did my make-up(which I didn't want but who am I to refuse my gorgeous older sister that always have a way to make me say yes) while Louis-kun did my hair, like what he did on subaru-kun's birthday, gathering my hair on my right shoulder and then a beautiful white butterfly hairpin on the left side of my hair.

"This....is.." in this hairstyle, both my eyes can be seen my anyone! I don't want to ruin ms.miwa and papa's wedding!

"It's fine, Ai-chan" louis-kun had his hands on both my shoulder from behind, looking at me through the mirror in front.

"B-but..." He only smiled back before saying "you don't need to hide anymore, we're here to protect you if anything ever happen" as if on cue, juli and mimi jumped on both of his shoulder, giving me the same reassuring smile louis-kun and nee-chan had.

There is no need to hide anymore..