chap. 16

The air was festive and harmonious as the guest including them clapped their hands at the newly wedded couple, Emma taking pictures endlessly for her and Ai's album, speaking of the pale girl, who is currently hidding in the shadow as she gaze down her violin.

The violin that she thought she will never have to pick up every again but spending time with her new family she realized that she's not afraid anymore, that someone is there to protect her.

She made her way toward the stage, no one noticed her until she placed her violin on one of her shoulder, taking a deep breath as the melody resounded to the air.

"Is that..."

"It can't be..."

"No way...."

Rintaro, emma and yuuske all mumbled in a daze, listening to a familiar melody that they thought they would never hear again, as her hair dance in the wind, her eyes closed as a smile grace on her lips.

For a moment you've mistaken her as a goddess that was sent down to earth, an angel blessing them with her grace, it was so beautiful that you couldn't look away.

Something in their hearts pounded with a strange beat, a pink tint on their cheeks as they watch her, at the very end they didn't even know that they were holding their breaths, it was like as if time have stopped.

Taking one deep breath, Ai opened her eyes again, lowering her violin and taking a bow, after a moment of silence rainfall of applause rained down on her, especially from her family, The bride had tears in her eyes as did emma, the others couldn't recover from what Happened.

"I thought she said she'll never pick up another violin ever again?" Yuuske asked, eyes still fixed on his beloved kohai

"Yeah....but who cares!! Yuuske she played again!" Emma jumped in excitement, she thought that her sister will never play ever again, she thought she'll never hear her beautiful melodies ever again but here we are! She ran to Ai, enveloping her in a tight hug, eyes filled with relief and proudness for the girl.

Ai hugged back, smiling in relief, I did it she thought to herself.

"That was wonderful!"

"It was splendid!"

"For a moment I thought it was an angel playing"

"Marvelous"

Her brothers praised her nonstop, she only bashfully and shyly smiled still not used to praises she usually get after a performance.

None the less this was an unforgettable memory.

Her papa ran toward her, enveloping her in yet another tight hug.

"I was so scared....When you said that you'll never play again....I know that I made a lot of mistake as your dad but know that I'm always here....you don't need to stop doing what you love just because you thought it will hurt you... you've become so strong my Ai" he endearingly said, whispering into her ears, A small tear dripped down from her eyes as she returned the hug.

Even though they have many questions, they only stayed quiet, indeed this little sister of theirs was a girl filled with mystery.

---

"Ummm...hi" ah! It's him! It's the man that found mimi, who is he again?

"H--hi.... I'm A-i" Good, my stutter is back.

"I know.... I'm natsume, the 7th brother and tsubaki and azusa's younger triplet's, hajimemashti" he said, woah! Tsubaki-san, azusa-san and natsume-san are triplets?! That's so...cool!!