chapter 11

Chapter 11 💕

* Lightning's POV *

It's Monday morning and I'm getting dressed for school. It's been two days since Saturday, with that meeting they had about rogues and hunters.

I was worried about everything around me. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair, and put it in a braid. I went back out to my bed grabbing my dagger under my pillow and putting it in my bag for school.

I heard a knock on my door, startling me.

Daniel came in looking a little happy. "Hey kiddo, how you doing?" He said sitting down next to me on the bed.

He was wearing a black suit with a green tie and black shoes. His hair was pinned back, but you can see that he needs a hair cut.

I sighed, and said, "Nothing, just thinking of someone who is taking me to school." I said thinking of someone, not Tim of course. Tim never takes me to school anymore, because of Zach.

"I got a great idea. What about I give you one of my vehicle's to ride to school." I was in shock when he said that.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Really? Thank you. Can I have the blue motorcycle. Oh please." I said now begging.

He laughed then said, "You can have, it's all yours." He handed me the keys to the motorcycle.

I was jumping off the bed to my bag, I had a backpack in my closet just in case I get one. I quickly put my stuff in it, and went to grab my nature book from my desk from my window.

Daniel gave me a hug and left.

I looked in my closet for a leather jacket. I put it on, then grabbing my helmet that I bought myself a week ago.

I ran down stairs to the garage, opening the door to it. Tim's truck was still here, that means he is still getting ready, or probably eating. I put on my backpack, then my helmet.

I started my bike, then sped off to school. I saw Tim coming out the door, seeing me flying with the motorcycle.

I made it to school, and people were looking my way when they heard the roar of my motorcycle.

I parked in front of the school, getting off my motorcycle and taking my helmet off. I heard gasps from a group of girls that was looking my way.

I smiled a little while walking up the stairs past them. I walked down the halls, skipping passed boys that were looking my way.

I headed to my locker putting my helmet in it and walking to first period.

Mr. Jones talked about essays and it was boring. It was fourth period now. So I started walking, but got stopped by the same blonde that has been hanging with Zach.

I think her name is Janet, she was the first person who was hitting on Tim and Jo.

She was wearing a mini skirt that was almost to her butt, and her tight shirt that shows a little of her stomach.

I was gagging now.

I rolled my eye's at her, what does she want now. "What do you want?" I said annoyed.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder, while her gang behind her steps back because right now, I'm ticked.

"Well for your information, I was just telling you to stay away from Zach, my man." She said flipping her hair again, and it was getting old.

"Why, do you think I would ever be with him? I'll never be with him if he was the last person to be with on this Planet." She was shock that I was yelling.