chapter 21

Chapter 21

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Lightning's POV *

I couldn't sleep last night.

I stayed in Lilly's room and slept on her bed, then I went to Zach's room and slept or did whatever.

I can't believe their gone, my love and my friend. "Light, time for the meeting."

"Oh right, I have a meeting to go to." I mumbled, getting off Zach's bed.

I left the room, walking down the twenty feet of stairs till I hit the bottom.

Entering the study, I saw John was sitting at his desk with his head in his hands. Star was rubbing his back, then she looked up at me.

I bowed my head at her before taking a seat.

The rest of the pack isn't here yet, but remembering that they're coming. I sat down looking at my hands, as soon I looked up the door opened and Tim appeared inside.

He came to me and sat down. 'How are you holding up?

I shook my head. 'No, good. It's all my fault. I let him trick me...' I said looking at him. He placed a hand on my shoulder and squeezed it. I grabbed his hand, squeezing it tightly.

'It's not your fault Light. He tricked you to go in the woods alone.' I looked away from him, and stared at the broken clock that once worked.

'I know, but I should've known.' I said.

Now everyone was here and sitting together when Star started talking. "Alright everyone, we got to figure out what to do to get Lilly and Zach back. Any ideas?" She announced.

Everyone looked around at each other, but no one spoke a word. I can hear what their thinking, and it made me angry.

All of a sudden Star pulled her hand to her forehead. John grabbed her by the waist as she stumbled forward. Her eyes were pitch white, then she spoke. "I see Lilly. I see a man giving her to a young boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and he is a werewolf. Oh dear, I know them. It's the Red Moon Pack, what's the Alphas name?"

Tim shot up and yelled his name. "JOSH, it's Josh. I'm going to kill him. Why does he have Lilly?"

John settled Star in a chair, her eyes are still white. "Josh is trading with a man in a black suit, black hair, and he has shades on." I stood up.

"It's Marcus, he's trading with that idiot. Do you see Zach?" I spoke quickly.

Star frowned her eyebrows, then said. "No, Marcus still has Zach somewhere. They're just trading Lilly, not Zach. I see Lilly has a cut on her cheek and a few bruises on her a-arms." Star sobbed and John put his arm around her shoulders.

"What are they doing to Zach? My baby's, my children." Star's eyes turn back to normal.

She slumped in her chair, breathing rapidly and John had to calm her down. "I'm going to put her to bed, I'll be back."

He left carrying Star. I turned to everyone that looked scared. "I'm leaving, I have kids at home who needs sleeping. Goodnight everyone." Some lady said, then she left the room.

Some people left, expect the boys. "I'm going to get her. I'll be back." I got up, heading to the door when a hand grabbed my elbow.

I turned to see Tim grabbing my elbow. "I'm going too." I shook my head.

"No, I have to do this alone." He shook his head at me.

"You can't go alone. What if they see you?" I placed my hands on his shoulders.