chapter 29

Chapter 29 💕

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Zach's POV *

Lightning has been out for a day and she hasn't woken up yet, which worries me.

Since yesterday, when I told her about her father being a warlock she didn't take it well, like I hoped.

I sat in a chair next to her, looking at Light who on my bed cover with my blankets.

Her hair was in all in different places, but that didn't matter to me.

I was worried that she broke something like her arm and she did. I can't believe that her hand went through the tree. I knew she was strong, but I didn't know that would happen.

Right now her arm is in a cast, the pack Doctor said it will take time to heal, but she is fine.

"Zach, lunch." Mom said as she entered my room.

Mom was walked up to me and placed her on my shoulder. "I'm not hungry. Maybe. . . I shouldn't have said that she was a witch, not yet anyway. Now, she won't wake up." I said creasing Lights cheek.

"Zach, she's fine. Don't blame yourself. That helps her more than you think. Things like this is meant to happen sooner or later." I knew she was right, but I got this feeling that this war is going to change us all, even me.

"Now, come down. Time for lunch and don't even think about getting out of it. Do you hear me." I nodded at her, then she left.

I looked at Light one more time and walked out of the room.

As I made it to the dinning room, I was stopped by a hug and I wish that I didn't look down.

Janet had her arms around me and it made me sick, her perfume was killing me. She looked at me with her tear filled eyes, showing something that I didn't know. "Hey Zach. How you been love?" She said.

I had to wince a little cause of her horrible voice. "What do you want Janet?" I said annoyed.

"I want you babe. Let's go back to my place and have some fun." She said, placing her hand on my chest.

My wolf did not like this and I lost control. I pushed Janet away from me where she fell on her butt. "Do not touch me again or you'll face the consequences. Do you hear me?" I felt my eye's turn black and my canines came out.

She whimpered and nodded, then ran out of the house. I just now notice that mom and dad was watching me.

I looked down at the floor and left the kitchen and back up stairs.

So, I skipped lunch.

I climbed on the bed and laid down next to Light. She was breathing normally and I was glad about that.

I was looking at her when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said sounding lame right now.

Lilly pop her head between the crack and slowly made it inside. "Hey Lilly." I said.

She smiled at me and climbed on the bed and laid between me and Light. "Do you know what made her faint?" I shook my head.

"I don't know, but whatever the reason, I hope she is ok." I said looking at Lilly and Light.

I looked at the clock near my dresser and it said 3:05pm. "I'm going to take a nap, wake me up if anything changes ok." Lilly nodded and left the room.

I pulled Light to my chest and slept.

* * *

* Lightning's POV *