chapter 17

Chapter 17

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Lightning's POV *

As I rode my motorcycle to Zach's house, I was still thinking.

What am I going to say to John and Star?

I have to watch Zach I know that. That dream I had last night really haunted me. I know he is my mate, and a jerk, but if he dies I might kill myself.

I do love him, in a way, but he's in danger. I look behind me to see Mary and Daniel who is driving behind me and if I look closely, you can see Tim on the phone, probably talking to Jo or someone else.

We turned a corner where we entered John's home. I remember being here last time, I almost got caught by Zach.

Daniel parked the car as I parked my motorcycle, then front door opened an Star came out. "There you all are. Everyone is waiting. Light, I need to talk to you first."

I turned off my motorcycle and got off it putting my helmet on my bike seat. We walked in the house to see everyone sitting in the living room, talking softly to each other.

Star walked up stairs passing doors on the way as I followed. We entered Star's room, and it was loving. Blue walls, black carpet, a King sized bed, a fireplace in a corner, a beautiful chandelier above the bed, and there was a walk in closet, also a huge bathroom.

We sat on her bed, and it was really comfortable. "Can you tell me what's going on." I looked down, then looked back up.

"A hunter came into my dream last night. He told me he was going to get rid of the people I care about. There is one person he will try to get rid...Zach, your son." I looked away cause I know it's painful to look at the mother of my mate.

"What can we do?" I looked back at her, this is the only choice.

"I have to stay here for awhile, watch him and Lilly. It's the only way." She nodded at me.

We went down stairs after we talked about room orders. John was in his office where everyone is waiting. I walked in to see Elmo, Mike, Brandon, Jo, Tim, and Zach all seated around each other. They all look up at me as I stand next to John who is holding a bunch of papers.

Mary sat next to Daniel, both holding hands.

I can hear everyone's minds right now. They all ask why I'm here in a meeting. John stood up and looked at everyone. "Today, we are here for Light. There is a problem, Light will explain."

Before I could say anything, Zach spoke. "Dad, she's human. She shouldn't be here if there is a problem." Tim stood up and walked to me.

'Do you want me to punch him?' I laughed even though, I should say yes to that.

'No it's fine, I'm going to tell them that I'm a shifter, maybe. Let's see if that will shut him up.' I said as I took a deep breath.

"Zach, I'm not human." I stared at him, he looked shock, but then scoffed.

"Ya, right. Dad are you believing this." I shook my head. John nodded his head.

"Son, listen to reason. She's telling the truth." John was getting more angry, his wolf is ready to fight his son. Zach looked away from John, I knew John had won, he is a dominate wolf, an Alpha.

"Anyway, Zach your in danger. All of you are in danger, a hunter came into my dream last night and told me he will do anything to get me, anything." Zach and the boys looked at me while Tim was thinking of something to do with Zach's face.