chapter 23

Chapter 23

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Zach's POV *

They haven't fed me or given me water in three days and I'm hungry, also thirsty.

I'm still chained up against the wall, I can't feel my legs or arms, there so numb. I got cuts that are on my wrist, and my bare feet are sore.

This Marcus guy haven't talked to me since he heard that Lilly was saved by an animal, I don't know what kind of animal, but I heard it almost killed the Alpha.

I tried contact my family by mind link, but nothing happened. That's when the door opened and Marcus came in with a tray of food.

I eyed the tray as he placed it on the table where the chair is. "Well, hello Zach. Your looking well." He took a piece chicken and put it in his mouth, and moaned.

I tried pushing against the chains to get closer to the food. My stomach growled, and slumped back down as the chains wouldn't budge. "Hungry I see. Would you like a piece of chicken?"

I nodded and he leaned over and put it in my mouth. I chewed slowly, then swallowed.

I looked up and asked for more, then asked for water. After he gave me the water, I felt my strength come back. "Well, since you got your strength back, let's talk businesses." He said in a deadly voice.

"What businesses? What are you?" I said looking at him.

"Well, since you asked. I'm a warlock, most powerful one ever lived. I hunt for dreams and break them, like I did to Lightning. She was so scared when she woke up. That's why she is protecting you and your family, also the others." I looked at him.

"What are you talking about? Lightning's just human, well, she does turn into a wolf." I said mostly to myself.

He laughed, a full grown laugh "You really think that. Your wrong. She's different, she's a witch, but she doesn't know it. She's half witch and half shifter, that's why she has powers." He said not trying to laugh, because my mouth was wide open.

"What, she didn't tell you that she was a shifter, a powerful one. She can also read minds and I don't know what else, but there is more." I was dumbfounded,

I thought she was one of us, a werewolf.

"Your poor sister, what a shame that the Alpha didn't kill her fast enough." A growled escaped my throat.

"Where is Lilly?" I said trying to break free from the chains that hold me. "Don't worry, she's fine now cause of Lightning. I was waiting for Josh to kill her, but he wasn't fast enough, I guess." He said looking at his watch.

Wait, Josh. When I see him, I'm going to kill him.

I grew angry, so I tried to push against the chains again. "You really think that you escape, but you can't. People tried before, but that gets them killed." He said laughing and pulling out a knife.

I growled at him. "What do you want from me." I said and he laughed.

"It's not what I want, it's what Lightning has. Nothing will stop me from getting it. Even if I have to kill one thing she loves most, and it is you." He said while getting up and thrown the knife at me and it landed right next to my head.

"What does she have that you don't?" He stopped moving and looked at me with his red-black eyes.

"Well, her power. Her father never told her what she really is, and she doesn't know it yet, but she is very powerful. I was very jealous of her father and her mother, so I killed them. What fun was that, his face when I came to see Light, but she wasn't there and he told me that he sent her to an orphanage and his wife tried to get me out of their house. I killed them by ripping their throats out. It was a bloody sight." He said smiling at me.

"You killed her family, you..you murder!" I said snapping my teeth at him.

He laughed and headed for the door. "Nothing is going to stop me from getting what I want, nothing is, never will. Good-bye Zach." He left through the door.

I was hanging from the wall, and I can't do anything. One thing that is on my mind is Lightning.

She's a Shifter, a powerful girl, a witch. I soon fell asleep, the lights went out when I heard one thing.

Laughing.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comment - How's chapter 23?

Vote