chapter 30

Chapter 30 💕

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Lightning's POV *

I woke up by a loud snort or giggling. I peeked through my eyelashes to see Lilly giggling. A permanent market was in her hand and was drawing something on Zach's face.

As I look closer it was a mustache that she drew. I giggled and Lilly turned to me. "LIGHTNING, YOUR AWAKE!" She said screamed.

Zach woke up so fast that Lilly fell out off the bed.

I sighed as Zach turned to me with the mustache under his nose. I saw Lilly escape before he even notice. "Your awake." He said with a smile.

I couldn't help it anymore, I busted out laughing.

Zach had a confused face, then looked worried. I didn't want to say anything about the thing on his face, so I just shrugged my shoulders.

I looked at my hand to see it in a cast. "Why is my hand in a cast?" I asked confused.

Zach grabbed my hand carefully and looked at it. "You smashed your hand into a tree. Can you feel your hand?" He asked and I nodded.

I wiggled my fingers, feeling them unstiff as I kept moving them. "I'll get the pack doctor and see if he can get it off. Alright." I nodded.

Zach got up and went to the bathroom. As he entered I waited til-. "WHAT'S ON MY FACE?!" He yelled.

He came out of the bathroom looking determined. "Where is Lilly?" I shrugged my shoulders, but giggled as he tried to get it off.

I carefully got out of bed, Zach helping me of course. He led me to the bathroom door, then I watched him ran out the door to find Lilly.

I got into Lilly's mind and said, 'Lilly, he's coming.' I heard her scream through the door as I entered the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My face is kind of pale, my lips champed, hair looking like grease has been through it, and I'm wearing a white t-shirt and sweats. Zach's clothes.

I looked down at the cast that is covering my once broken arm. I remembered my hand going through a tree.

I'm really stupid to do that, but I'm kind of glad I did. I got to meet my inner self, my heart, my soul.

I placed a shaking hand against my heart where I felt it beat. I took a deep breath and sighed as I felt my eye's turn into one of my animals, but I didn't look up to see what it was.

I'm a witch, a Shifter, something I wish my mom was here to tell me or my dad. I felt a single tear run down my cheek.

I quickly washed up and headed out. I made it down stairs to see Dr. Caleb in the living room talking to John who looked worried.

I stepped into the room and cleared my throat. John and Dr. Caleb turned to me with shocked expression. "Lightning, your awake. I was worried you wouldn't wake up. What's wrong with your eyes, their pitch black." John asked as he came to me.

"My eyes are black because one of my animals form is trying to make me shift. Like when your wolf is angry and wants out, it's like me." I said.

"What animal is it?" Dr. Caleb asked suddenly.

I felt my insides grow, that's when I knew what animal. "My wolf and my Leopard, they both want to come out for some reason. I might be getting ready for my time to turn into a full shifter and being a witch makes it even harder." I said feeling myself getting angry, for some reason.

"I told Dr. Caleb everything that happen this passed week. We have to talk about the war that's coming, also I have been training the pack for a few days when you didn't notice." I nodded at him.

"That's good, cause I can feel Marcus growing stronger by the minute." I said to John.

He nodded and we both walked in his office with Dr. Caleb was right behind us.

I sit on the couch as Dr. Caleb sat across from me, and John sitting in his office chair. "There is one problem though, we don't have enough pack members to fight against your Uncle Marcus. We need more people." He said looking through papers on his desk.

I thought about who can help, then it click. "Where is Star?" I said looking at John.

He looked up from the papers and looked at me. "She's at the Zoo, taking care of the animals. Why?"

I stood up and said, "Well, we better get going so I can ask if my friends can help us." I turned to Dr. Caleb. "Do you have a huge trailer with you?" He looked confused nodded.

"At home." He said.

"Well bring it to the Zoo ok." I said turning back to John.

"Call Star and tell her we will be there. And call the whole pack and tell them to meet us at the Zoo." I said to John.

"Why?" He asked.

"Trust me. Hurry, we don't have much time." I left them to find Zach and Lilly.

I entered Lilly's room to see Zach playing with Lilly.

Zach looked up as I entered. "Zach get dressed we have to leave." I said to him, then turning to Lilly. "You too. Hurry."

Before I left, Zach said, "Where are we going?" Two words came out of my mouth.

"The Zoo." I left them to get ready, as do I.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comment

&

Vote