chapter 32

Chapter 32

* Lightning's POV *

Everyone started asking questions all at once.

Like: "'How did they even meet,' 'What's going on,' or, 'Lights, going to kill her, I bet.'"

Janet got dressed in sweats and a t-shirt. She stood there not saying a word while everyone shouted at her.

Me, I just stared at her. Watching her get scared, or trying to calm herself by taking deep breaths.

One question keeps going through my head, how did they even meet?

Why? Why is she my uncle's mate.

This is very bad. I took a step forward, but Janet just back away. "When did you meet him Janet?" I said looking at her.

I can see her swallow, then took a deep breath. She still didn't say a word though.

I walked fast toward her, she tried walking away from me, but I grabbed her by the throat.

I lifted her up a little where her feet is not touching the ground. "Tell me. NOW!" I yelled the last part out loud.

All the animals behind me growled, hissed, howled, even the laughing hyenas.

Janet struggled under my hold, but didn't get far. I felt my eyes turn black as I grew more angry as she just stares at me.

Fear, isn't a word. It's something that you can't control, like anger. Anger, is a word that is filled with hate.

Nothing can stop me from killing her, but what's to kill when they haven't answered me. I dropped Janet, she gasped for air as she looked up at me.

I wonder why no one stopped me. I turned around, and I found out why.

All the animals were surrounding me, they bared their teeth as Zach who tried to get to me, but no luck.

I growled and the animals stepped to the side to let me through. I grabbed Janet by the back of her neck and dragged her away.

Zach came to me, but I growled and the look I gave made him stay away. I felt guilt raise in me, but I didn't want him to get hurt, by me of course.

I dragged Janet away from everyone until we were in King's cage. I pushed her inside, then turned around to my family. "This will be real quick." They all nodded.

I walked in and closed the cage door closed. I turned around to Janet who was glaring at me.

"Go ahead. Kill me, like you are going to do to my mate." She said to me with hate.

"How did you meet?" I asked calmly.

She stared at me for a minute, then said. "In the woods one night, after Zach rejected me for going to my place." She smirked at me.

I growled at her. "Tell me how you met." I said.

* * *

* Janet's Story & in her POV *

I was running in wolf form.

After Zach rejected me for Light, that low life girl. When I found out they were mates, I was ticked.

I had a crush on Zach for like forever, now he has a mate, but anyway.

I crossed a waterfall where I found a spot and laid down. I never knew I could cry, but I did.

That's was until I heard a twig snap. I got up fast, waiting for the rogue to come out, or I think it was a rogue.

A man came out. He had black hair, black clothes, but I couldn't see his eyes. One thing that made me stop growling is when my wolf howled and said, 'mate!'

I think he saw it to, because he stopped and smiled at me. God, that smile made me melt.

"Hello, beautiful." His voice was harsh, but I didn't care.

He turned into a black wolf with red eyes. He came to me and licked my head.

I snuggled into him. "Why are you out here all alone, my love?" He asked. I didn't want to tell him about Zach, but I did tell him this.

"We are having this war with Lightning's uncle. I hate her. She will get everyone killed to do so." I said to him.

"Well, my love. I'm Lightning's uncle. My name is Marcus if they didn't tell you." Then it click.

"Your her uncle?" He nodded at me with a grin on his face.

He changed back with his clothes on. He took off his jacket that went to his feet. "Here my love shift so I can see my lovely lady." I nodded and shifted back.

I pulled the coat on and sat by my mate. He creased my cheek. "Your so beautiful." He said to me.

He leaned in and kissed me. It was slow, but it was lovely.

"Why are you going to war?" I asked slowly.

"Cause my love. Light is very dangerous, she'll kill you and her mate." His words were true. I heard she has power, from other people.

"I want you to get other people to believe you. When you say she's dangerous. Tell them something that will make them believe you, my love. My time has come. I must go." I grabbed his hand.

"Wait, what if they don't believe?" I said looking at him.

"Make them believe. Bye, my love." He kissed me one more time, then he was gone.

That's when I realized he was a warlock. My mate is a hunter, but I don't care. I ran all the way home.

Planning on what to say to the pack. When I got home I went straight to my room.

That's when my mom came in. "Honey, your home early." She said looking at me as I write down what to say to the pack.

"Ya, I know mom." My mom was like me, blonde hair, lazy sometimes.

I got my dad's blue eye's. "Are you hungry dear?" I shook my head. "Alright dear. Night." Then she left.

Now, I can have peace and quiet.

* _ * _ *

* Lightning's POV *

She told me everything. How she met, and what he did. I was fuming.

I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out. Everyone looked angry, even her parents. I let them in my mind link and let them hear her story.

"Let's leave." I said.

All the animals followed me to Dr. Caleb's trailer. They all got in as do me and Janet.
Janet sat next to me and the hyenas.

As we got home I asked John if he has a cell in his basement. John lead us down stairs to a cell, where I put her in. All the animals were in my room, but the bears, and the alligators were outside resting.

King was on the bed with me, and the three hyenas at my sides.

I fell asleep. Thinking about Marcus and Janet.

Tomorrow, I'll ask my pack if they can help me with the war, I already asked the animals that are in my room if they want join and they said yes, then I fell asleep.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comment

Vote