chapter 24

Chapter 24 💕

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Lightning's POV *

I was in the office reading the book of warlocks. It was hard to find something about them. I only found about their powers, like:

1. Can enter dreams.

2. Can turn into one animal, like: wolf, bear, lion, or they can just stay in human form.

3. Use dark magic.

4. Can't go into light, unless they use magic called LiveSun. (Fake name)

5. Meurtrier magie, means Deadly magic. Used only in battles. Kills thousands.

6. Very powerful.

7. If you look into their red eyes, you can die. (Sounds like Medusa)

That's all it says about their powers. I wish it can tell us about how they can get rid of their power and give it to another person, like Marcus, a human he once was.

I kept reading when the door opened and Brandon, Tim, Elmo, Mike, and Jo came in and sat on the couches. "Light, you need to take a break. Let's go do something fun." Tim said.

I got up and slammed my hands on the desk, frightening them. "How can you all be so calm when Zach is still missing, and Lilly just got back. And all you want to do is have fun. Sorry guys, but I'm busy." I said with venom.

I sat back down and turned to the next page to read. Next thing I know the book was pulled away from me.

I got so mad that I changed into a Asian Cobra and hissed at Tim from the desk. I strike at him and he dropped the book on the ground and stepped back, so did the others.

I slide down the desk and lay on the book and hissed again. Brandon screamed like a little girl, also Mike jumped up about ten feet above the ground. Elmo had gone pale, and jumped over the couch. Jo smiled, but backed up a little.

Tim stepped back so fast he tripped over the chair, and fell on his butt. I hissed at them, then the door opened.

Lilly came rushing in and looked at me, then looked around. I quickly changed into my white cheetah and lay on my stomach. She smiled at me and rubbed my head, I purred at her and she laughed.

Brandon, Mike, Elmo, Jo, and Tim got out of their hiding spots, and carefully walked to me.

A growl rumbled through my chest as they took a huge step back.

"What did you do to get her mad boys?" Lilly said still rubbing my head. "Well, speak up." Lilly said in a powerful voice, right then I wanted to jump out of a window for some reason.

I saw Lilly's hair curling and uncurling. All of a sudden the far window cracked, then Lilly ran out of the office so fast that I thought she would fall.

I ran after her, she ran up the stairs to Star's room. I made it to the door to see Star hugging Lilly who is crying.

Star looked up at me, then back Lilly. "What happened." She said kissing Lilly's head.

I quickly changed back. "I don't know. I was reading the book that Dr. Caleb gave me, then the boy's came in and tried talking to me about taking a break, but I said no. I got mad, then Lilly came in and tried talking them, but when she talked to them. Her voice was very powerful, it made me want to jump out of a window. It's like she was trying to force something." I said looking at Star.

Star smiled and looked down at Lilly who fell asleep in her arms. "It's her powers. Since, she is a witch, her powers are coming to her. I knew it will come soon, but I didn't know she will get it now." She said quietly.