Chapter 13

Chapter 13

* Zach's POV *

I woke up in my room. I was dreaming about my mate, wait. What happened at the dinner?

I searched my thought's, then remembered that my mate knocked me out, also Janet, but I didn't care for her.

I just want to make my mate jealous, not to see her knock me out again. My wolf went crazy when she put her hands on my shoulders till she knocked me out, but it felt great.

I remember that mom and dad was home, from their trip. The thing is that I'm going to be in big trouble.

I sat up looking at my surroundings, my room is dark, but my lava lamp is glowing in the distance. I walked to my bathroom to wash up and head down stairs.

I know my mom is a witch so, she knows I'm up. Dad sat in his office chair looking through the papers that he left for me to do, but I haven't got a chance.

"Sit." My dad said not looking up.

He was wearing jeans and a black shirt, his hair was messier than my own, which led me to think he stayed up all night doing paper work.

I sat down in the chair when the door opened and mom came in with breakfast, but not for me, of course.

Dad sat there eating in front of me, I was shifting in my seat, while my stomach growled. I was trying to focus on the task at hand, trying to figure why he and mom was here.

"Alright, let's get down to business. Why did you reject her, no lying either." I sat up when mom came back with bread and butter with water and handed it to me.

I grimaced.

I feel like a prisoner, locked up in a cell, surrounded by darkness. I swallowed while they wait for an answer. "She's-s-s not my mate." I said calmly, but dad got up from his chair and stared at me a long time.

"BULL-CRAP." He was trying to dominant me, but I looked away to let him know he won. "YOU REJECTED YOUR OWN MATE, THE ONE YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE WITH FOREVER!" Dad yelled at me, I shrank back in my seat.

"I'm so glad that I came back, your stupid command is gone. No longer used, right now Light and your friends are at a movie. I hope she finds a better guy that would love her, forever." I growled thinking if my friends touch her, their dead.

"You hurt your mate, you should be more responsible." My wolf was howling in pain cause of my mate was hurt, I hurt her.

"You spend your whole time with that Janet girl and you never notice that she was trying to make friends, and you took it away." Dad sat back down and I know there was more, but he was so mad.

"You will not be Alpha for awhile, not anymore till you show that you should be one." Dad got up, walked to the door, but stopped and said, "You should just accept her, your mate."

After that he left and went to his room. Mom looked at me and said, "I wanted grandchildren. You better fix this or your dead." She left the room while I just sit there thinking.

{"I want to see mate, she's in pain. I want to fix that. Mate, Mate. See her now!"} My wolf said growling, and tried to control me, but I didn't let him through.

{"NO, WE ARE NOT GOING AND THAT IS FINAL!"} I said getting frustrated all at once.

{"Now, Mate. We need mate no one else, just her. Please, she's in pain I can feel it. To movie theater, NOW!"} I then thought about people touching her. That's it I'm going. My wolf was jumping up and down, to see our mate.