Chapter 1

Well this is a new story that I'm hoping will kick off ;) It's not a One Direction fan fiction but it is about Harry Styles; for all you obsessed girls out there like me ;) I think you guys will like it (well, I hope so) and remember to comment, fan and vote ;) Lana XxXxX ;) PS I've put in Jess and Harry info below just so you get the low down on them ;)

Character Introductions

Jess - Jess is Harry's girlfriend. She's known him since they were four years old and their families are very close. They never really discovered they had feelings for each other until they went to a party which was where they had their first kiss; they were fifteen. Ever since then they've been joint at the hip so it's hard for them both when Harry enters the X-Factor as a solo artist but is put in a group half way through. But this story is about their journey through life with a few bumps along the way. Will they still be together at the end or will they be with someone else?

Harry - As you all know Harry is part of the super hot boy band One Direction. Jess is his girlfriend and has been for a while but chaos is on the horison for them. Will he let the fame of the X-Fcator get to his head and leave Jess for all the glamour girls or will Jess be his one and only? As I said before, this story is the journey of their lives not just when they're seventeen. This will make sense when you read the first chapter, trust me ;)

Chapter 1 - 6th July 2009 The Beginning

I hate parties. I hate meeting new people and having to make a good first impression. I only came to this party because Harry convinced me to, I don't even like the girl that's hosting it. I'm surprised I was even invited to be honest. She's more Harry's friend than mine. Everyone seems to like him and get on well with him. I'm slightly harder to get on with because I'm so shy. I refuse to let people in until I know them well enough to trust them which is probably why I'm only my true self with Harry. Just as I'm about to refill my cup, Katherine appears by my side, the girl hosting the party.

"Are you okay? You've been really quiet all night." She asks, not making eye contact with me. I can tell she doesn't really care about how I'm feeling. She's just over here for Harry's sake, hoping to impress him by being friendly with me.

"I'm fine, I'm just not feeling the best." I lie, hoping she leaves soon. I'd rather be left alone than be forced to make conversation with a girl I barely know.

"Okay, well maybe you could help me out..." I already know what she's going to ask me. Most girls ask me the same question hoping I have some revolutionary answer on how to crack Harry Styles. What's the key to getting Harry to like to me? or What does Harry like in a girl? But truthfully, I don't even know myself. 

"Do you think Harry likes me?" Or this question which I can easily find out. Not by asking him, I can just tell if he likes a girl in a friend way or a girlfriend way by the way he acts around her. He hardly ever like likes a girl, well not recently anyway.

"Honestly Katherine, I don't think he's interested in you in that way. He likes you as a friend but that's about it." I reply truthfully. The odd time Harry would mention to me how annoying Katherine can be but I would never tell her that, epecially if she likes him.

She doesn't answer me for a few minutes, clearly pondering something or thinking of another question to ask. "I'm nearly sure he likes someone though. He told Andrew that he's liked one girl for a while but he would never tell her because it would ruin their friendship or something."

"Really? He's never mentioned it to me..." I reply, confused as to why Harry wouldn't confide in me about something like this. 

"Maybe I should ask him myself then." She says just as we see Harry making his way across the room to us.