My Boyfriend - Harry Styles (The Last Chapter)

Well, this it guys :( *cries hysterically* It's been a good time and I hope you all loved the story :) Your support has been fantastic and I couldn't have asked nicer fans than you guys ;) You voted, you commented and you fanned, what more could a writer want?! I really hope you guys have enjoyed the story as much as I've loved writing it. It was an emotional roller coaster in some parts but I can safely say that it all ends well :) Again, thank you so much and please continue to read my other stories!  Love you all XxXXxXxXXxXxXXxXxxXXxXXxXxXxXXxXxxXxXxXXxXxxX

The Last Chapter 5 MONTHS LATER

The wedding

"You. Look. AMAZING."

The dress is just perfect, in every way. I've just put it on, ready to go to the church.

"And Zoe got your hair just right!" Georgia squeals, admiring my loose curls.

I hardly ever wear my hair like this but I too love it. I should consider curling it more often. The small diamante tiara placed carefully on my head sparkles beautifully in the sunlight streaming through the window. My nerves are still bubbling up within me as every second draws me closer to the big moment. What if Harry changes his mind? What if he doesn't turn up at the church? All the silly possibilities go through my mind, even though I know deep down that Harry would never do such a thing to me.

"Jess, I can honestly say, I don't think I've ever been this happy." My mum sighs beside me, her eyes going glossy.

"Oh gosh guys, come on! You're going to make my mascara run!" I exclaim, giving my mum a comforting hug.

My make up has been done to perfection, something which I could never do right myself. It's not too heavy, it's quite natural, just highlighting my features and maybe making them look better than they actually are. But there's no way I'm letting my tears ruin this hour long masterpiece that Megan the make up artist has created. 

Victoria my wedding planner pops her head round the door. I didn't really want a wedding planner but because this wedding is considered a celebrity wedding, I had to reconsider. She was able to help me hire top security guards to prevent any paparazzi from arriving and getting any unwanted pictures. I've made a deal with What's Hot? to let them be the first to publish our wedding photos. "Em Jess, sorry to interrupt this little moment, but we're ready to go. It's 12:30."  

"Oh Shit!" My mum chuckles and I quickly correct myself, "I mean, sugar!" We both laugh as she gives my hand a quick squeeze. I take one last glance in the mirror and mentally say goodbye to unmarried Jess and her troubling past with Harry.

I climb into the old fashioned cream and black car that's arranged to take me to the church. My Dad appears by my side in seconds with a huge smile on his face. "You look beautiful." He beams, unaware of the nervous wreck that is slowly forming in front of him. I smile gratefully back at him and trying to suppress the nerves inside me. Of course I want to marry Harry, I adore him. I'm more worried in case I trip on the rug or we can't find the rings! My mind is buzzing, I just want everything to go smoothly.

"Jess, you've got a text from Harry." My dad informs me, passing me my phone as the car begins its journey.

Nervous? Me too. Just please don't bail on me. I love you xxx 

I laugh, of course he feels the same as me. Don't worry, I'm on my way. It's too late now ;) love you too xxx 

Knowing that he feels nervous too has made me feel slightly more relaxed. The journey to the church feels like hours, even though it's only minutes away. My dad gives me an emotional speech about how happy he is for Harry and I, and how he's already seen Harry as a son since the day I brought him home with me from playgroup. I hug him, refusing to let my tears surface before he helps me out of the car. I take a deep breath as I look up at the tall church in front of me. Everyone is already inside, waiting patiently for me to enter.