Chapter 12

Well, who thought the last chapter was freakin' amazing? :D Well, this one isn't REALLY exciting but still, vote, comment and fan please. It means a lot and thank you all so much for supporting me so far :) 47 VOTES! WAHEYYYY! This time, I'm not uploading until I get 50 votes, and I've made that easy for you so please vote :) I won't let you down ;) Love Lana XxXxXXxXXxXxxXxXxXxXXXxXxXxX PS this is Harrys' POV after the kiss :)

Chapter 12 Harry's POV

I storm out of the house, embarrassed by the scene I have just created. I want to look back but I know that it's a bad idea. It's pouring with rain outsideso I pull my hood up and stuff my hands in the pockets of my leather. It didn't feel right?! Why the hell did she let me get this far then?! I can feel my cheeks flushing red again but thank god my hood is hiding my face.

Because it's raining, I decide to get the bus home instead of walking, hoping there won't be any screaming girls on it. I sit down at the bus stop and listen to the rain bounce off the shelter. This isn't my day at all. I look down at my black converse which are now brown with muck.  It's about 8:45pm and it's getting pretty dark. I look back at the corner which Jess's house is on, hoping she comes running to me with open arms. Obviously not. My face drops as I realise that that's never going to happen again. I'm never going to be able to hug or kiss her in a way I know all to well.

The bus suddenly pulls up and the doors swing open. "You alright mate?" The bus driver asks looking at me strangely. I only realise now that my cheeks are damp, I've been crying.

"Oh shit." I mumble, wiping away the remaining tears, "Sorry, yeah I'm fine."

I pay the bus driver and look down the aisle of seats. There's an old man with his dog and a guy with purple hair listening to music. No fans thank god. I sit down and take my iPod out hoping some music will cheer me up a bit. I take it out and it automatically starts playing The Script - Nothing. Oh my god. I feel my eyes filling up with tears, but I swallow the lump in my throat and try to keep the tears back until I get home, then I can let it all out.

I get off the bus and walk up the drive to the house. The living room light's on so Louis must be in.

"I'm home." I mumble as I close the door behind me.

"Well, how did it go?!" Louis exclaims popping his head round the door.

"Is Hannah still here?" I ask. I love Hannah and all that but I really needed to talk to Louis alone about this. I'm embarrassed enough as it is.

"No, she just left." He replies, pulling a confused face. "Anyway! How did it go?!" 

I walk into the living room and plonk myself on the recliner, taking a deep breath before spilling the beans to Louis. "I kissed her."

 "You what?!" He seems more excited about this than I was. "Haz, this is great! This is fantastic!"

"But, it's not." I sigh.

"What do you mean?" He asks sitting himself down beside me.

"Well, we were kissing and it was going great but....."

"Buuuut......." He says, gesturing with his hands for me to continue.

"But, she pulled away. She said it didn't feel right."

"What?!" He exclaims, his eyes growing wide.

 "Yeah I know." I sigh rubbing my temples. I'm so stressed, loads of things are going through my head that I'm not sure about. Why didn't it feel right? Should I text her? Should I leave her alone forever? I'm so confused about this.

"Harry mate, I'm so sorry." Louis sighs, going to give me a brotherly hug. I hug him back as he ruffles my curls.

"I'm going for a lie down Lou, I'll see you in the morning." I get up off the sofa and drag myself upstairs to my room. I check my phone. No texts. I feel my heart skip a beat as my phone suddenly vibrates in my hand. I look to see a text from Louis:

I still love you bruv :) I smile and shout downstairs, "I love you too man!" I hear him laugh. What would I do without him?

*******************************************************

I wake up to my phone vibrating and immediately reach for it, hoping it's Jess. It's Liam.

Fancy going shopping with me and Georgia today? Heard the news haz, I'm so sorry x

Ughhhh, last night. I completely forgot about it, thinking it was just a bad dream. I rub my head trying to wake myself up. I reread his message again. Georgia? Who's Georgia?

Thanks man. I've never heard of this Georgia girl. Who's that? ;)

Has Liam found himself a girl? Was that the girl he was going on a date with? I thought he was joking about having a date, just using it as an excuse to leave Jess and I are own. I guess I was wrong. I was so glad to see Liam knocking on Jess' door yesterday. After the first almost kiss, I knew there would be a tense atmosphere between us. Inviting Liam to stop by just seemed like a good idea, plus it gave me a chance to relax a bit more.

Sorry this chapter was so short guys but I'll make up for it in the next one :) Please vote, fan and comment as it means a lot ;) Thank you! Lana XxXxxXxXxxXxXxXxXxxXxXxXx