Chapter 13

Heyy guys, I know the last chapter was super short but this one should be good and I think you guys will like it, hopefully ;) If you do like it please vote, fan and comment, it's muchly appreciated :) 6O VOTES WHEYYHEEY! Thank you all so much for voting, it means a lot ;) BTW We're back to Jess now :) Lana XxXXxXxXXxXxXXxXxxXxXXxxx

Chapter 13 Jess' POV

God. Last night was terrible. I didn't sleep a wink, I felt so bad about what happened and my mind just wouldn't shut up! There are tons of questions in my head I still don't understand. Should I text him to see if he's okay? Or should I leave it, just incase he gets the wrong idea? I just don't know anymore.

Before all this my life was at it's best! It couldn't have been better, but then BOOM! Harry came along. I push down the covers of my bed and expect to find Filo lying at the end but he's not. "Filooooo! Where are you?" I call, feeling a little worried. He's normally always at the bottom of bed waiting for me to wake up...

My voice echoes through the house and making me feel alone, like I don't have anyone or anything. There's no meow or purr so I get out of bed and go downstairs to see if he's waiting for his breakfast or something. I push open the kitchen door and find him sitting on the stool Harry had sat on yesterday. "There you are!" I exclaim, going over to lift him.

 "OWWW!" I yelp as Filo hisses and digs his claws into my arm. He has never did that before, never! "Oh God. Don't you fall out with me too Filo." I plead.

I swear, Filo has this sixth sense were he can tell if something bads happened and who's fault it was. I'm pretty sure he's blaming me for his second favourite person leaving so soon without saying goodbye to him yesterday. I know he's only a cat but I swear, sometimes it's like he understands everything that's going on. He sits on the ground, just at my feet, and looks up at me with his big blue eyes, then turns and walks away, arching his back. Even my cat hates me and that's not good.

I grab my phone and see one new message from Hannah.

Do u wanna talk? I heard about last night, Lou told me :( I hope ur ok? xx

Harry had obviously went home and blabbed to Louis about the event that had happened, but I suppose that was expected. I ignore the text for now and go get a bath, hoping it will cheer me up a bit. Today is going to be like a Ben and Jerry's ice cream day, a comfort day, a day to do things that will make me feel better.

I get out of the bath and decide to go out for lunch, by myself. Yes, by myself. I need me time, time to think and get my head together. I quickly pull on my dark jeans and a navy sweatshirt before making my way to the car. I look at my watch; 12:30pm. Just in time for lunch!

As I'm driving I begin to contemplate what I'm doing. I'm getting lunch on my own... That is a little sad. Maybe inviting Hannah to come along would be a good idea. I'd be able to get someone else's advice on what I should do next and it would be nice to spend time with her. I ring her, hoping she'll answer. "Hello? Jess, it that you?"

"Yeah, it is. I was just wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with me, like now?"

"Yeah sure! Where abouts do you wanna meet then?"

I arrange to meet her at Nando's, it's my favourite place to eat and I haven't had one in quite a while. She agrees to meet me there in twenty minutes before hanging up. I used to go to Nando's all the time with Harry when we were younger. We both loved it and even got a loyalty card after going nearly every weekend! Nando's wasn't just our favourite place to eat, it also held other special memories...

*FLASHBACK*

"Uggghh, where are we going?!" I asked Harry as he tightened his grip around my eyes. He had blindfolded me with his hands and said we were going somewhere special.