Chapter 5

Heyy guys! Please vote if you like what you're reading :) Thnak you. Also fan as well! I love seeing how many fans I've got ;) This chapter is Harrys' POV for chapter 3 so basically what he thought about the whole thing okay? Hope you enjoy ;) Lana XxXxXXXx

Chapter 5 Harrys' POV

I get out of the silver people carrier and help Frankie out after me.

"Thank you!" She exclaims. I force out a goofy laugh, embarrassing myself once again. I really can't be bothered with this interview. It's a Saturday morning at 7:30am, do you really think any guy would want this? No.

I ruffle my curls, trying to wake myself up. "Come on then! Let's go!" Louis says, running into the studio with Hannah at his side. How does that boy have any energy!

I follow him and the boys up the stairs to be greeted by a girl with short blonde hair. "Hello boys! Welcome to the Kiss studio! If you need anything, just ask. I'm Lucie by the way." She exclaims, sticking her hand out for us to shake it.

I smile at her, shake her hand and then make my way to the hair section with Liam while the rest of the boys go get their make-up done for the shoot.

"So, you nervous about the interview?" Liam asks me as he gets his hair styled.

"Not really, it depends if they ask personal questions." I reply as the hairdresser messes with my curls. I thought they looked fine to be honest.

"Hey, hey. Check out the interviewer Haz." Liam says knudging me. I spin round in my chair to see a girl with short red hair pulling a girl up the stairs.

"I'm not into punky girls Liam. Surely you know that by now." I say spinning back around in my chair with a smirk.

"How's she punky?! Yeah her friend maybe but not her! She looks like your type." I spin back around in my chair to see what he was talking about. I immediately see a girl with her golden brown wavy hair reaching her mid back. She's wearing black skinny jeans, black converse and an American football shirt. Actually her outfit is slightly similar to Frankie's.

She looks gorgeous actually, but where have I seen her before? "Yeah, she looks good." I reply to Liam as I spin back round again, puzzled by the deja vu feeling I'm suddenly overwhelmed by.

Frankie comes into view in the mirror, "Who looks good?" She asks raising her eye brows at me.

"Ummm, Liam was just saying how nice looking his hairdresser was!" I exclaim.

She folds her arms and leaves, sighing loudly. I roll my eyes and the girl with red hair starts powdering my nose.

"Hi I'm Maggie." She smiles.

I laugh as the foundation brush tickles my nose. "So, what age are you again?" She asks giggling.

Oh no, I can see where this is going; I'm not interested. "Sorry, excuse me." I blurt out, standing up and trying to find Louis.

"Harry! Hey! Have you seen the interviewer?" He asks knudging me.

"Yes Louis." I laugh.

"She's called Haley, I was talking to her a minute ago." He mumbles, raising his eye brows.

"Really?" I laugh again. "It's wierd though. I thought I knew her, I got like a deja vu feeling when I first saw her." I reply, scratching my head still puzzled.

"What?! No! You don't know her!" Louis exclaims, all too quickly.

"Okay then." I reply, looking him up and down suspiciously.