Chapter 6

Heyy guys! Well the response for the story has been great! I love getting comments complaining about the cliff-hangers I always leave hehe ;) It keeps you guys coming back though, doesn't it?! Mwhahahahha :D Well I'm glad you guys are enjoying it, and remember to comment, vote and fan to make me even more happier :D Thanks for the support so far, you've been fantastic as usual ;) Lana XxXxXxXxX BTW its back to Jess again :)

Chapter 6 Jess' POV

I watch the door slam as he storms out. I bury my face in my hands and let out all the tears I've been keeping bottled up for so long.

"Oh Jess." I look up to see Hannah hovering above me. She passes me a tissue box and I help myself to a handful, dabbing away at the mascara tears rolling down my face.

"You still like him don't you?" She asks putting her arm around me trying to comfort me as I sob.

"No of course not! He's an idiot! I hate him!" I sob loudly, meaning every word of it.

"But he still likes you, I know it!" She exclaims, getting up off her seat and marching back and forth, thinking hard about the difficult situation. "I see him sulk all the time with Frankie. He never did that with you. She's just a publicity stunt that their management has set up. She means nothing to him. You guys were so loved up and perfect together." She sighs. 

"Well you know what happened that ruined that loved up feeling! You know how he ruined that!" I shout, thinking back to when I hadn't a care in the world. Here we go again..

*FLASHBACK*

"Jess please calm down, you'll see him soon!" My mum exclaimed as we pulled into our drive way for the first time in two weeks.

Our holiday to Greece had been great but the two week long break from Harry was wasn't. I did enjoy myself but now that I was finally home, I didn't want to waste anytime. I wanted to see him, I needed to see him.

As if he read my mind, I seen him sitting on the steps of our front door, waiting paitently for his girlfriend to come home. The smile that I love appeared on his beautiful face when he seen me jumping out of the car, running to him.

"God I missed you." He mumbled into my hair as I hugged him tight.

I breathed in his familiar comforting scent and allowed myself to relax in his arms. "Hi Mr. Wilson..." He said, pulling away from me to greet my Dad.

"Hello Harry. Honestly you two, how are you going to survive when you head off to Uni?"

The thought makes me hug Harry tighter. We really were inseprable. 

*WAKING UP*

"GAHHHH! Stop this now!" I exclaim making Hannah jump.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" She exclaims with a rather confused expression.

"I get these really wierd flashbacks of me and Haz now and again. It's pissing me off!" I reply, rubbing my forehead.

"Come on Jess. You wouldn't call him Haz if you hated him." 

"I don't like him!" I exclaim for the second time.

"Ughhhh, well let's go get some tea and calm down." She says, pulling me up off the sofa.

We walk back into the studio to see the boys huddled around a coffee table with Frankie standing infront of them, "Who the hell is she?!"

"Jess is Harry's ex, they haven't spoken or seen each other in five years." Louis sighs.

He stops talking when he sees me and pulls Hannah down beside him making her smile and kiss him lightly. A few moments later I'm sitting beside them, drinking hot chocolate. 

I meet Zayn's gaze across the room and sit and have a mini staring competition with him, bursting into laughter straight after. These boys were like five brothers to me, leaving them was so difficult. I never wanted to lose touch with them, it was Harry I wanted rid of. But I couldn't get rid of Harry without leaving the boys too. Harry had just broke my heart so bad, I couldn't even bare looking at him. I had to leave and get away from it all.

The door suddenly swings open to reveal Harry wearing his blue blazer and grey skinny jeans.

"I better go." I say getting up, not wanting to have another heated row with him.

I look around to see Frankie wrapped around Harry. What a slag; apparently that's his new type.

"Do you have to?" Hannah pleads as she grabs my hand.

"Yeah, do you have to go Jess?" Everyone choruses together making me smile.

"I can't, I've got to go get some stuff for Lucie." I lie.

I get up and hug everyone, a part from Harry of course. He's too busy talking to Frankie. I quickly leave the room, leaving the door to slam behind me. As I'm walking down the corridor I suddenly feel a warm hand on my arm. "Don't go Jess."

**************************************************************************

BOOM. WHO'S IT GONNA BE? YOU'LL HAVE TO READ ON TO FIND OUT!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN! LOVE YA'S!! Lana xXxxXxxXxxxXxxXXxXX