Chapter 4

Heyy guys! You've been great so far with the comments but not so good with the voting :/ If you like what you see please vote guys! Thank you ;) Hope you enjoy this chapter because this is the one you've all been dying to read; The interview :D Lana XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxXxXxXxXxXxXXX BTW i went to see one direction in concert on 26th february and oh my god. Harry Styles - you hawtie ;) they were fantastic!

Chapter 4

"Well come on then! You're already late as it is!" Maggie says grasping my hand and pulling me up the stairs. I start shaking and feel the butterflies in my stomach; I'm so nervous, I feel sick!

"Jess! Thank god you're here!" Lucie exclaims as we come through the studio door.

I see the boys getting their hair done in the make-up section. Shit, I can't do this. Maggie sprints over as she's supposed to be doing the make-up on them. I gulp as I see Sophie, the hairdresser, brushing Harry's curls. I can't do this! I run to the bathroom so I can compose myself for the day ahead: reapplying my make-up, fixing my hair and breathing. I lean against the sink and slowly look up at my reflection in the mirror. God, I look terrible. I feel terrible, like I'm going to throw up.

"Hi Jess." I turn round on my heals, faster than you could blink, to see Hannah standing there with her arms open.

"Oh Hannah!" I sigh, feeling myself about to well up as I hug her tight.

"I knew it was you!" She says as tears start running down her cheeks.

I'm crying myself, partly because I was scared shit about meeting Harry again and I was hugging my old best friend.

"You haven't told Harry have you?" I ask wiping away the few tears streaming down my face.

"No, but Louis knows it's you. I didn't tell him, he found out himself. In fact, we both looked at each other and nodded, knowing what each other were thinking." She replies, laughing slightly.

"I regret everything Hannah, I really do! I've missed you so much!" I start to cry again, making my mascara run down my face. "Leaving Harry was the right thing to do, but leaving you? I just... I'm so sorry!"

"Oh Jess!" We're both properly crying now, pretty loudly.

"Hannah, babe, are you in here?" We stop hugging and look round to see Louis popping his head round the door.

"Louis, come in quick!" Hannah exclaims, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the toilets.

"What is- Jess!" He squeals making me laugh.

We then run at each other with more hugging and crying session from me, not Louis of course. Louis was like a brother to me. "I knew it! How could I miss that grin, eh?!" He says still hugging me.

I laugh, "Does Harry know?" We stop hugging and all look at each other.

"No not yet, but he will!" Louis exclaims, a large smile gracing his face.

"No Louis, he can't find out yet. Wait until he notices me on his own and if he doesn't then we'll leave it at that." I reply, trying to smile.

I look in the mirror and sigh again at my sad, tired reflection. "So who's the girlfriend then?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, that's Frankie." Louis says, "They've been going out for about a year now."

I sigh, of course he's got the perect life now. A model girlfriend and tons of money.

"Don't worry, she's isn't nearly half as funny as you. I can tell Harry dosen't like her like he liked you Jess." Louis says smiling reassuringly at me. "He hasn't liked anyone like he liked you Jess."