Chapter 14

WOW. I love you guys :) You liked it and you voted for it. Thank you all so much for getting me loads of votes, it means a lot ;) I hope you enjoy this chapter and it should explain why Harry and Jess broke up in the first place, it's shocking O_O But I hope you'll like it ;) remember to vote, fan and comment < the things you do the best ;) Thank youuuu Lana XxXxxXXxXXxXxXxxxxXxXXx PS It's still Jess's POV and I recommend listening to the video when the flashback starts..... :'(

Chapter 14

I quickly duck down behind the rail of shirts and pull Hannah down with me. "What the hell are you doing?!" She hisses at me as she falls to the ground.

"Harry's over there! Where the body warmers are!" I hiss. It was bad enough that we kissed but bumping into each other after words?! No, no way, that ain't gonna happen! I'm not ready for confrontation just yet.

"So! Just deal with it!" She hisses, standing up and brushing herself down.

"I am!" I hiss back, crossing my legs, trying to make myself comfortable on the hard wooden floor.

"Well that's just stupid! Get up and face it like man!" She says, fixing her dark brown hair as I kind ruffled it.

"I'm not a man though, therefore I will face it like a woman!" I reply, huffing and turning myself away from her,

"Right, that's it." I soon feel arms lift me up, making me yelp.

"Get off mel! What are you doing?!" I exclaim, still whispering of course.

"Saving your love life!" She replies.

I'm now standing beside her with a defeated expression on my face. I look over to where Harry was, but he's gone. Shit! Where'd he go?! "Hannah! Where is he?!" I panic, looking around me everywhere.

I soon see a crowd of girls giggling near the counter. I bet you Harry's there. I scamper over, not making myself noticable, and see Harry right in the middle of the huddle of girls, signing autographs. Pfft.

"Oh my god! I love you Harry! I can't believe we bumped into you. You're like, the most perect human being ever!" A girl screams. I literally laugh out loud but quickly cover my mouth. Shit. I quickly hide behind the nearest rail, hoping my laugh didn't give me away.

"Could you excuse me, girls? I have to go, but it was lovely meeting you all." I hear him say. Oh God, please don't come over here!

"Jess?" I look up and see Liam, holding a whole pile of shirts.

"Shhhh!" I hiss, placing my finger on my lips to indicate to him to shut up. I love Liam and all but I really, really don't want to talk to Harry right now. If he blows my cover I'm done for.

I pull him down beside me, making him let out a yelp. "What are you doing?!" He whispers.

"Don't tell Haz.... I mean Harry, that I'm here." I plead. Like this day couldn't get any worse.

"Why? I heard about last night by the way, sorry." He says, giving me a quick hug.

I smile but I really wish everyone would stop apologising about it. I should be the one apologising for leading Harry on. I see that now. I was sending him the wrong vibes all day...

"Look I'd love to hang with you and all, but I'm not exactly very comfortable on the ground. Plus I'm actually on a date right now." He says getting up. 

"Oh my god! Really? Then why's Harry here?" 

"Same reason I came to yours yesterday. He's good at getting rid of awkward silences." Liam laughs.