My Boyfriend - Harry Styles (Chapter 19)

Thank you all so much for the supporting the story! I think it's been a real hit and hopefully people will carry on reading it even after it's finished! Please continue to vote, comment and fan as it does mean a lot to me :) Hope you're enjoying the story! This is Jess's POV but it's two years later!! Enjoy :D Lana XxxXxxXxXXxXxXxXXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxXxXxXxXXxXxXxxXx

Chapter 19 Jess's POV 2 years later

"Are you ready Jess?!" I look at myself in the mirror just before leaving. I'm about to go to the boy's concert and Harry needs to be there for seven so he's rushing a little and the nerves are over taking him I think.

"Coming!" I call. I glance at my short black dress admiring my outfit. I'm wearing Harry's blazer that he bought in Jack Wills and my new black strappy heels that Harry also got me for tonight. My brown hair is down tonight because for once in its hairy life, it had decided to sit exactly the way I want it to sit.

It's a private concert so the tickets weren't on sale on ticketmaster or anything. It was organised by a girl called Megan who wanted One Direction to come to her hometown. I run downstairs to see Harry throwing his car keys in the air. He stops suddenly and looks at me as I grab my bag off the hanger.

"What?" I ask,

"You look stunning." He grins. He shoves his car keys into his pocket and pulls me in close to him.

"You don't look that bad yourself." I smirk.

He smiles and kisses me hard, running his tongue along my lip.

"Uggggh." He moans as he pulls away. "See, if you had've been quicker at getting ready, we could've kissed for a few minutes!" He groans, letting go of my waist.

"Yeah but if I had've rushed I wouldn't have looked this good, causing you not to kiss me." I laugh.

"You know I would've kissed you even if you came downstairs wearing a bin bag." He winks as he opens the front door.

"Whatever." I giggle, making my way down the path to the car.

We walk in the stage door but we're still charged at by fans and paparazzi. "Come on, let them have a few pictures." Harry whispers in my ear.

"Fine." I smile.

Suddenly, I feel Harry's lips come crashing to mine and the fans go crazy. Some shouting 'Booooo' the others chorusing 'Awwws'. I open my eyes as Harry pulls away grinning at me.

The camera's flashes were blinding me so Harry waves at the fans and then brings me inside. "Wow. That was.... sudden." I say, still taken back by what just happened.

"Well, I wanted to show the fans and paparazzi that I've got an absolutely gorgeous girlfriend who I love... a lot." He replies, putting his arm around my waist and bringing me through to their changing room.

"Jess!" Before I can reply to Harry, I'm being charged at by Zayn, Louis and Imogen.

"Hey guys!" I exclaim as I hug them.

"So Harry, have you got everything?" Louis asks him, raising his eyebrows.

"Shut up! Yes I have!" Harry hisses back.

I can't help realise that something's going on here. "Jess! You look amazing!" Hannah exclaims as she gives me another hug.

"Awww thanks Hannah! You look fantastic too!" I reply admiring her outfit. She's wearing a jumpsuit that suits her so well, no wonder Louis keeps glancing at her.

"Five minutes guys!" A man calls in.

"What?! I need to do my hair!" Zayn exclaims as he runs over to the mirror and grabs a comb.