Bonus chapter: the dark moon and struggles of the past

"Why is this so hard...?"

I tossed and turned in bed, just trying to get some sleep. However I always seemingly look over my shoulder when I try to close my eyes.

The past 3 months have been rough, me and Luigi have been going through trauma from the dramatic effects that took place in that disturbing mansion, and nightmares came along with it...

Luigi laid beside me, sound asleep, however he would twitch every now and again. I heavily sighed and got out of bed and went to the living room, after watching TV for an hour I finally got sleep, if only it was a long rest...

~~~~~~

Everything was black, I couldn't see or hear anything, I was trapped in a void.

"Y/N?" I frantically looked around and saw E Gadd, standing beside him was Mario...

"W-what's going on? What happened?" I muttered. Mario just pulled out a worn, green cap, not just any cap...it was Luigi's.

"We've tried looking everywhere for him...but we haven't seen him ever since he went into that mansion..." Mario muttered quietly.

I stud their with wide eyes, "what mansion? We already cleared it out!"

Suddenly the ground disappeared below me and I fell, unable to scream or cry for help.

'What's going on..? Where's Luigi!?'

I then landed in an all too familiar room, Coated in gold. Lion heads on the walls and a painting that sat on the north wall. Candles were lit with purple flames and a figure stud in front of the empty frame.

"It's so nice for you to visit Y/N~"

"W-who are you?" I yelled, fear was building up in my stomach. And it got worse as the figure turned around...

(I've been simping over this for like a month now😫)

"L-Luigi...?"

"Hello, my dear Y/N..."

I glared at whoever this imposter was, "Y-Your not Luigi! Why can't you leave me alone, King Boo!" I yelled.

"Oh I am Luigi, I've just...taken over his body for a little while~" he then stepped closer, my knees felt weak as I tried to move back, however black goop latched onto my legs and arms. "We can finally be together, if your heart lies with Luigi, then me Possessing him will make you love me!"