Chapter 1: a new mansion?

You slowly woke up to the sun seeping through the curtains, you groaned in annoyance as you drag yourself out of bed and head down the stairs. Luigi wasn't wake yet, as you could hear the light snores coming from his room.

Yes you were Roommates with one of the mario bros, however you always felt sympathy for the younger brother, as he's always in his brother's shadow. You went to the kitchen to prepare some bacon and eggs for the both of you, as Luigi would get up soon. You then heard something come through the letter box on the door, you quickly left the food and picked up the letter, setting it on the table and going back to the Breakfast.

"No wonder I could smell something good!" You hear a voice behind you, an Italian accent laced the words, you turned around to see Luigi, still in his pyjamas.

You gave him a small smile, "good morning." You placed the food on two plates and set them both on the table, Luigi thanked you as you sat down, digging in. Luigi's gaze then landed on the letter that arrived, "oh yeah I forgot about that letter."

"I see you haven't looked at it yet." You gave a small nod as your Italian friend opened it carefully, revealing a purple coloured piece of paper, he then scanned the letter, "congratulations, both of you are the lucky winners of a mansion, please follow the maps inside."

You took the envelope and notice two maps inside, "won a mansion? Surely not."

Luigi's eyes glanced over to you, "Y/N, you haven't done something again have you?" You stared at him in shock.

"No! Of course not!" You responded, Luigi raised a brow but didn't question it, "should we go?"

Luigi was about to respond but their was a knock at the Door, you stood up and made your way to the door, opening to reveal Mario. "Hello Y/N!" The short man greeted.

"Hey Mario," you greeted, he pulled you into a hug suddenly you returned the gesture, however Luigi cleared his throat.

"Ah, yes sorry bro," Mario said unexpectedly, you gave a questionable look but didn't say anything. "Did any mail come today?"

You made your way over to the table and picked up the letter, "yes in fact, we've apparently won a mansion, and no I didn't do anything!" Mario rolled is eyes as Luigi chuckled.

"Well I think I'll meet you there then, how does that sound?" You looked over at Luigi, he shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess so."

"Alrighty, I'll take one of these maps and meet you their, see you later!" With that Mario left as you and Luigi just stud their.

"Guess we should get ready?" Luigi asked, you gave a small nod. This was going to be a weird day.

You were just drying your hair, trying to get ready for the day. You dressed into a grey t-shirt and black jeans, whilst also wearing your favourite f/c hoodie with a fire flower printed on it in the middle. Finally you went went down stairs to see Luigi in his usual attire.

"Are we ready to go?" You questioned, Luigi had a light blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Actually," he said, looking over to the cabinet near the sofa, "we will take these just in case."