Chapter 10: angry nanny

"Y/N?" You heard Luigi voice call, your eyes flickered open, lifting yourself up and looking around, seeing you were back in the courtyard, Luigi was by your side. "Oh Y/N thank goodness your awake!" He then quickly pulled you into a hug, you flinched at first but you hugged back.

"What happened?" You mumbled, of course you knew what happen in the alter, but you didn't want Luigi to worry, as he's already got his brother to fret about.

" I was wondering around the courtyard and found Mario's note in a bird box and I found a toad who told me all of Mario's dropped items," The Italian plumber stated, "I then got worried as you didn't come out of the well, so I tried to call you but I found you at the bottom of the well unconscious, so I picked you up, took you up to the courtyard and waiting for you to wake up."

You gave a small nod and stud up, your eyes widened, "were's my poltergust?!" You then frantically looked around.

Luigi just giggled, "it's over here silly!" You let out a sigh of relief however you could feel the hear rise to your cheeks, blushing in embarrassment. You swiftly grabbed your f/c poltergust and put it on, feeling slightly more relaxed.

"Why were you so concerned about the poltergust anyway?"

"I thought that when I fell unconscious I may have broken it." You lied, you didn't like lying but it was the only way to make sure Luigi didn't start worrying over King boo's obsession. He just gave a small nod and then pulled out his GB.

"We have a new room to explore actually, since we got the key from the bottom of the well. The rec room." Luigi then put the gb away, and walked towards the door that sat close to a small hut. He opened it and obviously there was a lot of gym equipment and obviously there was something strange happening, like usual. A really large dumbbell, I swallowed the lump in my throat as I feared what would happen if the ghost were to drop it. You stay calm and pull out the GB to scan the ghost. "Look at this buffness! Maybe your weak friend would like to be my punching bag?" The ghost, as the GB called him Biff Atlas, then stared down at you, he winked before continuing his training.

"How dare he say that!" You flinched as Luigi held his game boy up at Biff, an annoyed look on his face. "Oh I'll show him, weak!" He then walked over to one of the punching bags and punched it with so much force it looked as if it were about to break of the chains holding it up. The bodybuilder was then hit to the other side of the room still standing, and approach with a furious expression. You just watched as Luigi hit the ghost another two times and dodged the attacks, then you finished off Biff Atlas and caught him in your poltergust.

"T-that, was amazing!" You yelled happily looking back at Luigi, "I never knew you were so strong." The Italian plumber blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "T-thank you Y/N." Luigi stuttered. He then pulled out the GB, "looks as if there's a key somewhere for a door that leads back to area two's hallway.

You gave a small hum in response and looked around in case it was in this rec room, that's when you saw it, a golden glimmer coming from the treadmill. "The key is in here Luigi." He then walked towards you and looked in the treadmill, you then slowly stepped on it and began walking. After around 5 seconds the key popped out, "that works."

Luigi picked up the key off the ground as you hopped off the treadmill and headed to the door, and opened it to where the stairs were to show a new floor. Quickly Luigi opened the door for the shortcut and the two of us cautiously went up the stairs only to be met with a door on fire.