Chapter 9: you'll be back

Your eyes slowly opened, feeling a bandage on your head, you then looked at Luigi. He was still asleep, snoring quietly whilst he had hold of your waist. You then started to blush and tried to free yourself, however his grip only tightened. E Gadd then looked over at the two of you.

"Well at least one of you is awake," E Gadd chuckled, "you've been in the mansion for around 4 hours, you have at least 8 hours left until Mario is gone."

Your eyes widened and you then quickly shook him awake, his eyes fluttered open and looked up at you, "we need to get going, Mario will be gone in 8 hours!"

"Oh Y/N you shouldn't worry you have plenty of time to find Mario!"

Luigi then noticed he had hold of your waist and quickly stood up, stumbling in the process as he walked to his poltergust, and put it on. You then followed his actions, of course without the stumbling. "Let's go."

You said goodbye to E Gadd before climbing the ladders and leaving for the mansion.

"W-what do you see?" You muttered as Luigi took his head out of the opening in the wall and stared at the ground.

"I think you should see for yourself, I'll go and catch all the ghosts in the courtyard." Luigi muttered before leaving the well, catching a ghost in the process to drop a key. As Luigi left you then looked through the hole, holding two fangs on a lion. Looking around you saw a golden room filled with gold and two torches were in the room, burning a blue colour. However you then saw Mario... in a painting!

Your eyes widened as you saw Luigi's brother pleading for help, however as you tried to pull away, your vision became blurred and next moment you found yourself in the alter. Mario in your reach.

He has you and his eyes lit up a smile was on his face, however as you walked towards him you heard laughter...

(Play the song at the top now also this is king boo's human form)

"You say, the price of my love's not the price that your willing to pay

"You say, the price of my love's not the price that your willing to pay."

King boo appeared in front of you, causing a small Yelp to escape your lips and you glare at him.

"You cry. in your tea that you hurl in the sea when you see me go by."

He then transforms into his human form, walking towards you. As you try and walk back you hit the door.

"Why so sad? Remember we made an arrangement when you went away."

You stared at your hands, purple fire emitting from them.