Chapter 3

I'm sorry that my posts are so short, they don't really count as 'chapters' huh? I apologize and I will try to lengthen the chapters more, thanks for reading!

_______________________________________________________

Michael jumped up, for that voice nearly gave him a heart attack. He quickly tensed up when he felt her getting relatively closer to him, squinting his eyes to get a better look at her in the blissling night fall and black sunglasses. 

Michael gulped, losing all sense of motor coordination and thought when she finally sat herself next to him. Too close for his comfort.

"What do you want," Michael whispered, his voice can barley be heard but she heard it clearly, smirking knowing she had Michael in the palm of her hand at this moment.

"I want... things." She whispered back, her hot breath being felt by Michael's neck making him shudder.

"What... kind... of things?"  

"Just... an interview, please?"

Right when the mysterious lady spoke those words out to him, he was so shocked because he did not expect that to come out of her voice. Still not believing this was happening right now, he forcefully pushed her away from him, disgusted a reporter was all over him. Michael began standing up and thinking of making a run for it, but he was stopped with a small hand being wrapped around his wrist pulling him towards her. Michael tried pulling away, but man was she strong. 

"Hear me out, okay?" Her voice was stern, and Michael knew for a fact he wasn't getting out of this one soon.

"Make it quick, I don't want to be here."

The woman giggled, "Awh, someone's mad. Well, I will. My name is Ann Roberts and..."

Ann Roberts. Something about that name made Michael think. He heard that name before, he knew he did. It was on the tip of his tongue... Of course! She was the reporter who wanted to talk to him before, on the phone where his secretary was telling him about her. But the question was, how did she find him?

"Hello? Mr Jackson?" He snapped out of his thoughts and realized she spoke to him.

"What?"

"I said, I'd like to make a proposition with you, like I told your secretary on the phone."

"Hold up, before I answer anything, how did you find me?" Michael was so curious to know.

She laughed a little, she had a cute laugh. "Well Mr Jackson, I know pretty much a lot about you. Not my reporter side type, but my fan type. I know you love parks, so I sorta figured you'd come around here and I was right." 

Michael looked into her eyes to she if she was lying. About being a fan he thought. But looking into her mushy green eyes he saw the truth. He smiled a bit for he realized the situation he was in and why she was here.

"Okay Ann, what's this 'proposition' you keep telling me about?"

"It's if you'd let me interview you. I promise I won't bash you or anything like that, I just want to get to know you a little more than I already do. That way once I have my story people will let loose about your little fit you had a few hours ago."

Michael winched at that comment. He knew it was true. Now that he came out about it the media will not stop pulling crap out and try to stop him for good. Still, he didn't know if he could trust her. After all, reporters could be sneeky like that. He sighed, and after a few minutes of an awkward silence, he agreed unwillingly.

Ann smiled, but it quickly faded knowing she just lied to Michael's face. She was here for one purpose and one purpose only, to get him weak so her company can destroy him. Ann made herself not think about that, it's her job and she shouldn't get attached to Michael in any way. But ever since her being a child she would watch him sing and dance along with his brothers on TV, and she'd always try to do his moves. She basically grew up with Michael's music, and the fact she was going to hurt him at the end made her rethink her choices. Stop it Ann, it's your job at stake. She thought to herself bitterly, putting on a fake smile when Michael agreed to do this.

"It's a deal, Mr Jackson. Lets say we meet up at the coffee shop down the street at noon?"

Michael nodded slowly before standing up again and waving a bit towards Ann, regretting already his decision in going along with this.