Chapter 13

Sorryyyy I didn't have time to write, but I will now hah :)

ALL SPRING BREAK I' DEDICATING TO WRITING, YAAAAY. 

One week of pure happiness huh, am I right? 

P.S- story's ending soon, just keep that in mind. 

P.P.S- There will be an epilougue too!

P.P.P.S- Enjoy!

-Melissa xx

_________________________________________________________

*Ann's POV*

I didn't see Michael one week after the kiss, one that shouldn't have happened, but I didn't regret one minute of it.

What I regretted doing, though, was to going along with Julius' plans.

I hated myself more and more everyday, and I know what people would say: 'if you love him SO much, why do you keep messing with his life?' 'you don't love him if you're doing that' 'stop doing that!!'

NO. It's my job, the only one I can prove myself worthy, and if I screw up, there goes my job Julius would fire me from and I'd never get another job again if he's still breathing. It's an undescribable feeling as to why I'm doing the things I do, I can't explain. I'm being selfish.

I'm pacing in my room back and forth, because in a few minutes I'd have to walk into Julius' office and hand him all my journals of records of my time with Michael, and he would write a nasty tabloid about it signing my name on the bottom of it, claming that was all me. 

I just wanted to run away, so I don't feel the pain, anger and hurt Michael would feel once he gets his hands on one of the articles. It will be all my fault.

Slowly strudding into the office, Julius was awaiting my arrival, tapping on his desk in an annoying manner and quickly stood on his feet to snatch away my journals and begin looking through them.

"What is this?? It's empty!" Julius yelled, making everyone outside the room walk slower to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"I know it's empty, I didn't write anything."

"YOU LIAR!" Julius began having a  tantrum, throwing my journals across the room all my papers flying everywhere though the pages were blank.

"I'M STILL GOING TO WRITE AN ARTICLE JUST YOU WAIT, YOUR NAME WILL BE SIGNED SO YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILIY, AND STILL END JACKSON'S CAREER. I CAN'T BE STOPPED, AND WILL NOT BE STOPPED. YOU'RE FIRED ROBERTS."

My heart stopped. Sure I can handle getting fired, but I thought maybe he still wouldn't write an article and worse yet place my name on the bottom as credited owner. Michael's life will still be altered one way or another and I can't handle that.

"You can't do that!" I pleaded, this couldn't be happening.

"I DO WHAT I WANT. GET OUT OF MY OFFICE AND IN A FEW DAYS JUST YOU WAIT WHEN JACKSON'S FACE IS DISPLAYED FOR MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE TO SEE HE'S EVIL. ALL THANKS TO YOU."

With that he pushed me out of the office and slammed his door. I walked away slowly from the marbled building, a few tears streaming my cheeks.

Michael's going to get hurt, and it'll still be my fault.