Chapter 4 Nine years later and Bulma arrives

Disclaimer, I don't own Dragon Ball and it franchise, it belongs to Akira Toriyama. The only thing I own is my original characters and story. All artwork is not own or made by me, it belongs to the creators.

___________________________

Last time, dakon and the other's had landed on earth and went searching for Goku and found him with an old man named Gohan who let them stay with him.

Now

It's the next day after finding goku and meeting Gohan. Right now, dakon is out hunting with Gohan getting more food for his mother, Cassa, Gine, Arame, and goku.

Soon, Dakon got enough food to feed everyone and walked back to the other's. After handing the food to gine to cook, dakon went back out to get some wood to build them a cabin a few feet away from Gohan shack to live in a bigger place since Gohan place is to small for all of them to live in.

It's only took dakon a week and a few days to build the cabin since in his past life he helped his uncle build a modern cabin and in this life help his grandfather fix their home. Dakon went to the city and got the supplies by stealing it because Gohan didn't have enough money to give for what he needed, and even if he did, Dakon didn't want to borrow from him.

(This is what the cabin looks like)

After building their new home and looking at it, dakon felt proud of his work

After building their new home and looking at it, dakon felt proud of his work. "Wow, dakon, I wouldn't have believed you built this place if I wasn't there to see you do it." Arame said behind him while walking inside and looking around in amazement.

"Good job, kid. I guess working with your grandparents helped you out." Aikon said with cassa and gine agreeing.

"Hehe, thanks. I work really hard to make this place for us, and I'm glad you like it. Now all we have to do is pick out our room and I have already picked my room." Dakon told them. They'll picked their room and went to bed.

(Time skip)

Nine years have passed, and now dakon and Arame are both 16 years old, Goku 12 years old. Aikon and Cassa are 36, and gine is 38. Dakon and Arame have been training goku when he was ready to start training and been making progress. Arame and dakon have been dating for a year now, and both are happy. Arame has noticed the looks her mother and gine have been giving dakon for a year and now she finally confronts them.

"Ok, spill you two. I have noticed the looks you have been giving dakon." Arame fiercely asked her mother and gine.

"Well, we have grown to love him the past two years but kept it to ourselves because we thought he wouldn't have gone for us, and you two just started dating a year ago." Her mother replied while it was the same for gine.

Arame was a little surprised but thought about it and decided on something. "Ok, since you both like him and I have decided to share him with you two, but I want to know why you love him?" Arame asked them.

"He helped me get over bardock Death and possible Raditz. He been so kind, funny, and sweet to me. He helps me cook, do the laundry, and give me a massage when I'm tired." Gine said.

"For me, he is smart, handsome, sweet, and caring to me. He treats me as an equal not for power levels, but most of saiyans' men treat us as if we're inferior warriors. Your father treated me like that, but dakon doesn't.  That why I love him and kinda jealous of you." Cassa told her daughter.

Arame looks at her sad but understanding, so she tell them she willing to share.

Soon she told dakon the news and he was fine with it because he grew some feeling for them. Dakon is now dating three people and having fun with them, if you know what I mean.

Now today is when bulma will arrive, and dakon can already sense someone on their way towards his home. Dakon is looking around for goku and wondering where he is.

On the road, Goku is walking back home with a giant fish on his shoulder. He hears something something behind him and turns around just in time to be hit by a car sending him and his fish flying back.

"Ow, what hit me?" Goku shouted in pain, rubbing his head. He looks and sees a car tiped over. He walks up and looks inside just as a person pops up.

"Hey kid, you alright?" Bulma asks as she looks at goku.

Goku nods and asks who she is. She introduced herself as bulma. Goku asks  her what she is doing all the way out here.

"Oh, I'm looking for an orange crystal ball with red stars in them. Have you seen anything like that?" Bulma asks him.

"Yea, Grandpa Gohan has one, and Big Brother said it's a very special item that has six others like it." Goku said happily.

"Great, can you take me to meet your grandpa goku? Bulma asks him excitedly.

Goku agree and take her to meet Gohan while dakon is meditating, waiting for them to show up. He feels impatient, wanting to go on an adventure. All he has been doing since landing on earth is training with Arame and perfecting his skills.

It's not like he doesn't like what he has  been doing, but he has been waiting for this moment for years, knowing in a few more years he be facing powerful opponents. Just thinking about it is getting his blood pumping.

His power level is at the same level when goku fought nappa and Vegeta. Arame power level is growing at same pace as him being over eight thousand. His mother  and Cassa power level is 13 thousand while gine is five thousand  and goku is two hundred and twenty.

They couldn't grow more powerful since the gravity is weak, and they don't have the right training equipment. One thing dakon hopes to learn from kami is the clothes beam so he can make weighted clothes.

As he finish meditating and opens his eyes just in time to see goku and bulma walk up. "Hey, goku, who your beautiful friend there?" Dakon asks him.

Bulma blushed while goku happily answered him, "I met her after I finished fishing, and she's here for Grandpa Gohan orange crystal ball."

Dakon smiled and asked, "You looking for the four star dragon ball, aren't you?" He said, shocking her.

"How do you know what it is?" She asked as Aikon, Cassa, Arame, and gine came out of the cabin asking what's going on.

"I went to the city library and found a book that mentions a myth of the Dragon Balls. That collecting all seven will grant you a wish." He explained.

The others are shocked that such a thing exists. Bulma asks him nervously if she can have the Dragon Ball. He says yes, she can but wants to go with her.

The rest of them said if he going they'll go too. All of them get ready and say goodbye to Gohan.

___________________________

I have a question for you readers would you be Ok with Aikon being a part of the harem. And if you're wondering who else is going to be in, here's who I'm putting in.

Bulma
Android 18
Android 21

That it unless if you want two more added in, just comments who should the two girls be.