Chapter 7 Meeting the ox king

Disclaimer, I don't own Dragon Ball and it franchise, it belongs to Akira Toriyama. The only thing I own is my original characters and story.

_________________________________________

(A/n) hey everyone been a while and I been thinking should I change the name of the story. I also want to change the first wish dakon made, comment below what the first wish should be if not I will pick the wish.
_________________________________________

(The next day)

"Mmm that was a good night rest." Dakon mutter getting up from the bed after carefully removing Arame, cassa and gine from his sides.

Dakon walk out his room into the kitchen and go to the fridge right away taking out enough food to make breakfast for everyone.

An hour later he finished cooking and everyone come out of their rooms and sit at the table. Dakon give everyone their breakfast and kiss his girlfriends and mother on the head.

"Dig in everybody." Dakon said rubbing his hands together. They start eating with Bulma and dakon eating like a normal person and the others eating like they haven't ate in a week.

"Ok let get the show on the road. I want to get the next dragon ball. We're so close to getting all seven." Shouted bulma a little excited and got dressed and ready to go. Soon they back to traveling across the desert.

(Meanwhile elsewhere)

Emperor pilaf is sitting on his throne looking down at Mai and shu. " I have received intel a group of people have collected five dragon balls so far and right now they're in the desert close to fire mountain. Now I want you two to go get me those dragon balls from them." He yelled at them making them panic a bit.

"Yes sire." Mai and shu said nervously. They prepare the plane and lift off flying towards the desert.

"How many people are in the group." Shu ask Mai who look at the copy of the Intel. "From what the Intel says there's seven people and six of them are fighters, three adults women's, two teen girls, one male teen and one child." Mai says a little frightened at thought of six martial artists.

"Good thing we bought some weapons with us. We can threatened them with the weapons if they don't hand over the dragon balls." Shu said hopefully.

"Hopefully." Mai said as she activate the plane thruster.

(Back with the other's)

"Let's take a break guys." Bulma said a little tired and sweaty from driving all day in the heat. "Here bulma, have a drink." Cassa said throwing the water bottle at her. Bulma thanks her catching the bottle.

"We can rest for an hour. Dakon, you want to spar while bulma and goku rest." Aikon ask him while I wanting to tell him something.

"Yea I'm down for a spar, don't go easy on me." He said excited and starts stretching.

"Mind if I join too?" "Mind if I join too?" Cassa and Arame asked at the same time. "Yeah we can do a free for all sparring match." Aikon said getting in her fighting stance and the other's enter theirs.

"Gine you can watch over goku and bulma till we finish sparring." Cassa told gine who nodded.

_____________________________________
(A/n): prepared for me writing a bad fighting scene.
_____________________________________

Dakon charge at Aikon throwing fast punches and kicks towards her head and chest only to block  with each strike. Aikon go on the offensive, sending a kick to his head launching him away.