Chapter 5 Master roshi

Disclaimer, I don't own Dragon Ball and it franchise, it belongs to Akira Toriyama. The only thing I own is my original characters and story.

_____________________________________

Last time, Bulma has arrived looking for the dragon balls signaling the start of cannon.

(Now)

"Hey guys are you ready to get going?" Dakon ask them.

"Yeah we're ready but where the next dragon ball?" Arame asked looking at dakon while putting a bag over her shoulder.

"Well I don't know where the next dragon ball at but bulma should have a way to know. Hey bulma, how are we going to find the next dragon ball?" Question dakon.

"My dragon ball radar will show us where to." Said bulma taking out her radar.

"Dragon Ball radar?" They asked confused except dakon.

"Yep I created a radar to track the Dragon Ball. They emit some kind of energy and I created the radar to scan the energy signals and show there location." Bulma proudly stated puffy out her chest.

"Wait, how are we all going to travel? I can't fit everyone in my car." Bulma ask concern since she doesn't have a vehicle to fit all of them in.

"Well we can run or fly along side your vehicle." Aikon said to Bulma.

"C'mon let gets going." Goku shouted cheerfully.

They nodded and walk outside. Bulma click her capsule and throws it revealing a car. Getting inside and starts driving while the other start running along side the car.

It took them a few hours before bulma had to pull over to use the bathroom.

"Why you stop bulma. Is there a dragon ball nearby?" Goku ask her.

"No I have to pee. Don't peek, Goku and dakon." Bulma said to the two of them.

"Don't worry bulma, dakon won't peek on you because he dating me, mom, and gine. Goku won't peek because gine raise him right and wouldn't let him." Arame said to Bulma shocking her that dakon is dating three people.

"WHAT!!!" Bulma shouted, "your dating three people." She shouted again.

"Yeah I started dating Arame two years ago because I knew her since childhood and I started dating Cassa and gine a year ago because they fell in love with me. Cassa fell in love with me because I treated her as in equal unlike some of the man's in our culture and I help gine get over the death of her husband and along the way she fell in love with me. Arame found out and told me there's feelings and she ok with sharing me with them." Dakon told bulma with a small smile.

After getting over her shock, she went behind a rock to pee. A minute later a scream for help could be heard.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh dakon help me please hurry." Bulma scream out scared.

Dakon and the other's instantly appears to see a pterodactyl holding bulma in his hands.

"Hahahaha who the heck are you people?" The pterodactyl asked.

"What do you want with bulma?" Dakon ask the pterodactyl.

"Hahahaha I'm just taking her out for dinner hahahaha." The pterodactyl said.

"Yeah right, more like she is your dinner. Released her right now and you get live and if not your going to be our dinner tonight." Arame told the pterodactyl with other's licking their lips at the thought of eating it.

"Hahaha no can do." Said the pterodactyl nervously flying away only for dakon to appear in front of it face striking it down with a red ki blade as Cassa catch bulma bringing her back to the ground.