Chapter 6- The fifth dragon ball and Yamcha

Disclaimer, I don't own Dragon Ball and it franchise, it belongs to Akira Toriyama. The only thing I own is my original characters and story.

_____________________________________

Last time, dakon and the other's got there's fourth dragon ball from turtle hermit master roshi while emperor pilaf and his agents are looking for the dragon balls.

(Now)

"Wow this is amazing." Goku shouted cheerfully riding nimbus while the other's flying with him except bulma.

"Hey brat pay attention to where you're going, you're not invincible you know." Bulma scream at goku while not paying attention and then turn her attention back to the road only to fly off a small hill.

Before she could hit the ground gine catches her and the car putting it down. Gine ask her if she's ok and she nod.

"I thought I was a goner for a second there. Thank you gine for catching me." Bulma gratefully said to her who said no problem.

"Hey bulma the dragon ball is glowing." Goku said as he hop off nimbus and the other's landing. Bulma gasp and said, "that means there a dragon ball nearby."

"Well check the radar." Cassa told her and bulma bring out the radar turning it on, showing there is one nearby.

Soon they arrived at a village where's the dragon ball is at.

"Why is everybody hiding in their homes?" Arame asked looking at the seemingly empty village but sensing the people ki in the houses.

"Who knows but let get the dragon ball already." Aikon said a little impatiently.

They walk up to a house and Dakon knocked on the door.

"Hello anybody in there. What's going on?" Dakon ask but nobody answered the door. Aikon push him out of the way and kick down the door. Right as the door is down a man with a axe attack her but she catch it between her fingers.

"Ah I'm sorry mister Oolong sir please don't take my daughter please." The man desperately pleaded kneeling down.

"Buddy you got us mixed up with someone else. We don't know who Oolong is." Dakon said to the man.

"They're not Oolong papa." The man daughter said. Soon everybody comes out of hiding and surrounded them. The man apologized and said he thought it was Oolong at the door.

"Who's Oolong sir?" Bulma ask him and he tells them he a shape-shifting monster who wants theirs daughters.

"Yesterday my worst fears came true. He wants my daughter as his bride." The man said.

"We can stop him when comes to get your daughter." Goku said.

"How, he bigger than this house. He will crush you like a bug. What are you even doing here?" The man said.

"Don't worry about it, we can handle it. As for why we're here, we're looking for a orange crystal ball with red stars that looks like this." Dakon said and show them the dragon ball. One of the villagers, a elderly woman says has the ball they're looking for. She said she not gonna give it up because it been in her family for generations.

"How about if we beat Oolong and returns the girls, will you then give us the dragon ball?" Bulma ask her. The elderly woman said if they can, she will give them the dragon ball.

Dakon and bulma made a plan and now they have to wait for Oolong to show up.

Goku is outside dressed as a girl as Oolong shows up.

"Hey buttercup I bought you some flowers." Oolong said in his white suit hold the flowers.

"Oh hey there I love flowers." Goku said trying to sound like a girl. Oolong look at him and complement his dress. Dakon take this chance and attack Oolong striking him in the back of the neck knocking him unconscious transforming into his real form revealing a pig. Bulma come with rope and ties him up.