Chapter 12 World martial arts tournament

Last time Master roshi started dakon, Arame, goku, and Krillin, training, leaving Goku and Krillin sore at the end of the day.

For the next eight months, dakon and the others trained while getting ready for the upcoming world martial arts tournament. Dakon and Arame increased Master roshi training regimen to make it more challenging and beneficial to them. During those eight months, Launch fell in love with dakon and confessed her feelings to dakon and Arame surprised. He got permission from his other lovers and accepted Launch as his new lover.

"Man, I can't wait for the tournament!" Goku said excitedly, putting his clothes into a suitcase with Krillin nodding in agreement. Arame doesn't share Goku's excitement, knowing the tournament will be filled with nothing but weaklings except for dakon, Cassa, and Aikon.

Dakon, on the other hand, is excited for a different reason, for the nostalgia of seeing one of dragon ball iconic moments.

"Hey boys, I've got something for you!" Launch called out, holding up a box with three suits and hats. "Huh." Both Krillin and goku said while dakon simply took his suit and put it on.

"Well... Since you're going to your
first big tournament... I thought you
should wear something nice!" Launch said, putting the box down in front of Goku and Krillin.

"Launch, did you make these yourself?" Krillin asked, putting on the suit and hat. "I've never worn one of these before!" Goku said, doing the same as Krillin.

"Oh! You look adorable, and you look handsome, dakon!!" Launch said as Arame nodded in agreement.

Krillin chuckles, and Goku looks at him and asks "what's so funny?". Krillin grinned and said, "you in a suit."

"Hey," goku said while dakon and Arame chuckled at their interactions.

"Arame, I made you a dress!" Launch said, bringing it out of the house and handing the dress to Arame.

"No thanks, I prefer my armor." Arame stated, crossing her arms, turning her head to the side.

"Ah, c'mon Arame I would love to see you in it." Dakon said, putting his arms around her waist, giving her a little smirk.

Arame blushed and stepped towards Launch and took the dress walking to the house. "Fine, I wear the stupid dress but only for you." She said with a smile and pink cheeks. A few minutes later, she came out wearing her dress.

(She is wearing a dress like this)

"Wow, you look beautiful Arame." Dakon said breath taken. "Thanks, I guess I can dress like this every now and then if I get a reaction like this." Arame said playing with her hair causing dakon to chuckle at her

"Let's get this baby moving or we're gonna miss our plane!" Master roshi said putting everybody's suitcase into the car and going to the driver's seat.

Everybody get in the car and Launch yelled out "Do your best!". Dakon stick his head out and yelled "Don't worry Launch we got this!".