Chapter 9 Going to Kame House

Disclaimer, I don't own Dragon Ball and it franchise, it belongs to Akira Toriyama. The only thing I own is my original characters and story.

_________________________________________

(Now)
The next day early in the morning flying above the clouds is dakon, Arame, and with goku on his nimbus.

"Ok let stop by our house get some clothes and a futons for our stay at master roshi house." Dakon shouted to them and both Arame and goku nodded. They fly in the direction of their house.

Soon they reach home and see Gohan carrying some fish towards his shack. Gohan turns around and see them land in front of him.

"Hey grandpa Gohan, we're back from getting the dragon balls. And guess what, we're going to train with master roshi today." Said goku excitedly with a smile at Gohan. Dakon and Arame smile  at goku interactions with Gohan. They greeted him and told him they're here to get some stuff before going to master roshi.

Gohan smile and asked, "do you want to have breakfast with me before leaving." They agreed and Arame help him cook  breakfast.

"Where's Aikon, Cassa, and gine." Gohan asked them after eating breakfast and dakon told him they went with bulma to west city where bulma lives.

"Well when you get to master roshi please tell him I said hi." Gohan said while cleaning the dishes with goku.

After helping Gohan clean up and put away the dishes, they went and pack their things, saying goodbye to Gohan and took off.

(Elsewhere with bulma, Aikon, Cassa and gine.)

They just had finished breakfast and bulma pulls out a capsule clicking it and throws it down revealing a airplane.

"It should only take us a few hours before reaching west city and capsule Corp. Then I can show you around and maybe go shopping." Bulma said walking in the plane with them. They looked interested at the idea of looking around and shopping. Although Aikon, Cassa and gine may be saiyans, they are still women's, somewhat interested in shopping.

"Do you hear that?" Cassa asked hearing something that sounds like fighting.

"Yea but it doesn't concern us, let's go." Aikon said indifferent. The plane door shut and they blast off.

(Elsewhere where the sound coming from. )

A small shadow figure can running through the forest. The figure jump into the air kicking a tree bending it a little and doing the same to another tree. Landing the figure jumped off a tree to kick another tree. Back on the ground, trees start falling down around the figure. Rubbing his hands together and a smug smirk on face the figure reveals a young boy.

 Rubbing his hands together and a smug smirk on face the figure reveals a young boy

The young boy laugh a little at what he accomplished.

(Back with dakon, Arame and goku)

"Weee." Goku scream out playing around on nimbus going through the forest bobbing and weaving the trees. Up above dakon and Arame are watching goku goof off.