I'll Always Be There For You

06/03/2016

I was on the couch with Justin and Shawn. He was trying to teach me some chords on the guitar while his best friend was watching a football game. Basically, it was a chill evening. And I needed this because even if the rhythm with the musical had slowed down, being the last week, I still felt pretty tired.

" It hard Shawn!"

"Well, guitar is as important as piano if you want to be a singer Cuba."

"Well you could play for me whenever I need you to and bam the problem is resolved!"

He chuckled and fixed the posture of my hands.

"In your dreams, I'll be a world-class surgeon by then. So you better practice. "

I giggled and tried to focused on the chord I was learning. Justin glared at us.

"I can't hear the TV guys!"

I snorted.

"It's a game, what do you have to listen to anyway?"

"The commentaries dumbass!" He answered like I was stupid.

Shawn shook his head and I glared at Justin.

"Well tell me again why you're crashing here watching the game on our middle-sized TV when you have a home cinema at your place?"

He sighed dramatically and I looked at him with a smirk. Now I knew he must have done something stupid.

" Well, it could be possible that I borrowed my dad's credit card and that I bought something expensive. "

" That's it? You're doing this all the time he never seemed to care." Shawn said.

"I didn't buy a robot or creator's clothes this time."

"You bought a car?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"No... I bought a private jet."

We both looked at him with wide eyes and the mouth open.

"You're kidding right?" I said.

"I wish. I was drunk and I saw this ad, so yeah. But the plane is pretty dope though."

I knew Justin's dad was wealthy, but I didn't know he was that wealthy.

" And what did your dad do?" Shawn asked.

"He's just pissed at me because we don't buy these kinds of things in the middle of the night but he'll come around. Until that, I'm avoiding home."

I rolled my eyes with a little smile. We definitely didn't have the same lives. I tried to focus on the guitar again but I couldn't so I gave it to Shawn and dramatically laid on both of them since we were on the couch. Shawn chuckled and Justin tried to push me away because I was bothering him and that was the moment the door opened on Hailey. I ended up giving her the spare keys a few days ago when she complained again about it.

She stared at us with a frown and we did the same. She was wearing a shiny silver dress and had party makeup on.

"Shawn, why are you not dressed?"

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Should I be dressed?"

She sighed heavily.

"I sent you multiples texts, tonight Kanye West is performing at a fancy club and I got our names in the VIP list!"

" I'm sorry, my phone is charging up in my room. But I'm still not going Hailey, it's Tuesday and I'm tired."