CHAPTER 5

This is a little VISUAL representation of our Alpha Darius. *drooling*

The only person who didn't find out about Ivory being mates with Darius was Abby, her best friend. Ivory wanted to tell her at first but decided to settle down with Darius for a few days.

Ivory woke up at the sight of Darius sleeping peacefully next to her. He didn't look that scary when he was asleep. Hering his soft snores, she knew he was still in a deep sleep and won't be waking up soon.

She was afraid of her next action, but she did it anyway. She pecked his nose softly. Like a little butterfly landed on his nose causing him to scrunch it adorably. She had to stifle a giggle that was built up in her throat.

She slowly piled off the duvet from her body and got up from the soft mattress. She walked carefully to the bathroom to take a shower. She brushed her teeth and dried her hair.

She decided to meet with Abby today and tell her the whole situation. She knew that Abby may get a bit mad for keeping it a secret for so long, but Ivory herself was insecure about this new thing.

She was in a daze when the door of the bathroom opened. She was only in a robe when she gasped. Darius entered the bathroom still rubbing the sleepiness off his face. But when he realized that Ivory was in there already, his eyes widened.

He put his hand over his eyes, wanting to go away when he bumped into the door. Ivory fell in fits of laughter at his reaction.

"I swear I didn't see anything." He said with a panic in his voice.

"It's fine, but is your forehead okay?" She asked as she walked towards him and pulled his hand away from his eyes.

"It stings a little." She reached her hand to touch his sore forehead as he flinched.

"It hurts, woman." Ivory laughed at his childish behavior.

"I need to take a piss. Hurry out." He nudged her out. He had to do his business urgently and he bumped his forehead in the door. What a lovely morning for him.

"It's urinating." She singsang as he closed the door in her face. She walked into the closet and picked a lovely flower dress that reached her mid-thighs. She slipped in a pair of white sandals and decided to text Abby.

They agreed to meet up in a cafe. Abby was always that hyper annoying friend while Ivory was the opposite. She was reserved and calm, always studying and getting good grades. And that was no boring life to her. She had fun in her way without getting drunk or partying with the rest of the werewolves.

Her stomach growled in need of food just when Darius got out of the bathroom freshly showered. He had a towel wrapped around his waist making Ivory blush deep red when she saw him half-naked.

"He has eight pack, Kira." Ivory said to her.

"I know. Can he get hotter?" Kira sighed.

"He just looks so good without trying. And have you seen all those products he uses for his beard? No wonder it looks so perfect." Ivory said, mesmerized by his looks.

"I agree. He is amazing. We won a jackpot." Kira chuckled.

Darius got out dressed in black pants and a white shirt that, yet again, looked good on him. He looked good in everything he would wear and Ivory was starting to get jealous of him for that fact.

"Breakfast?" He asked. Ivory nodded.

"That's why I've been waiting for you."

"You know that you can go alone and make anything you want, right? I don't want you to be hungry because of me." He said, making her blush.