CHAPTER 12

Coming back from the party, Ivory had to drag Darius up the stairs towards their room. He was sobering up but he was still drunk out of his mind. 

"Come on, Darius. Just a bit more." She said as he barely walked up the stairs. They finally reached the room and she put him on the bed.

Ivory wanted to help him undress before sleeping but he had other plans. She removed his shirt when he pulled her down on the bed. She squealed at the sudden act and smiled when he saw him grin.

"Darius! You need to sleep." She scolded him playfully. He straddled her and put her arms above her head.

"Do you know how sexy you looked at the party, baby? I wanted to rip this cute little dress and take you right then. You made me so hard." He whispered in her ear. She blushed crimson red at his dirty talk. She never experienced dirty talk as she did now.

"Darius, what are you talking about? You need to sleep." She said trying to release her hands but he held them tightly.

"No, it's time to fu*k." He grinned and nipped at her neck. Her eyes bulged out of her head at his vulgar words.

"We can do that later when you're not drunk, okay love?" She said softly.

"You promise?" He asked looking at her with an exciting gaze. She breathed out a laugh and nodded.

"I promise."

"I love you, Ivory." He said seriously. Her heart started to beat faster as her eyes swelled.

"Do you love me?" She nodded with a tear escaping her eye.

"I do. I love you." He grinned again and kissed her lips. She opened her mouth so his tongue could enter and play with hers. She could feel the bitter taste of the alcohol but she didn't mind.

He parted his lips from hers and trailed kisses down her jawline to her neck. She whimpered softly at the feeling wishing his lips would stay on her skin forever. But suddenly unexpected moan ripped out from her throat when Darius tore the flesh on her neck. He marked her.

"Now, you're only mine." He whispered and licked a little of blood. Ivory couldn't believe what happened. She wanted to get marked by Darius but not in that way. She didn't know if she should be glad or angry.

***

Ivory woke up feeling the spot where he marked her sore. Darius was still sleeping next to her sprawled on the bed and giving her a little space. A pig. Ivory scoffed and got up from the bed before heading to the bathroom.

She took a long shower which helped her to relax and wash thoroughly all the smells from last night. She wasn't angry at Darius but she was annoyed for ruining the thing that was supposed to be special.

She dressed up and headed downstairs to eat. She found Lucy and Jasper being lovey-dovey in the kitchen and eating pancakes.

"Good morning, guys." Ivory greeted, strolling to the fridge.

"Morning, Ivory. Someone got marked I see?" Lucy smirked. Ivory blushed at her words as she took the eggs out.

"Yes. He marked me." She admitted shyly.

"Aww, that's cute. Right, Jasy?" She cooed and pinched Jasper's cheek. He cleared his throat when he heard Ivory chuckle at the nickname.

"It's nice." He mumbled.

"You can mind link each other now. Have you tried it?" Lucy asked excitedly.

"No. Darius is still sleeping." She responded. But she didn't know how would that work. And she was clueless if Darius even remembers last night.

She was frying eggs and bacon for her and Darius when he gets down. She planned to give him a good scolding for his doing, but she was afraid that she wouldn't resist him. She also told him she loved him which was hundred percent true.

"Fu*k, my head." Ivory jumped when she heard Darius's voice in her head.

"Where is she?" He asked himself seeing the empty bed. Ivory could listen to his thoughts meaning the mind link worked.

"I'm downstairs. Come when you get ready."  She said. Darius got startled hearing her firm voice.

"Why is the mind link working, baby?" He asked confused with himself. She rolled her eyes angrily flipping the eggs.

"Maybe you marked me last night? You pathetic pig." She cursed him. With her words, he was scared to even go downstairs. She would certainly scold him for his doing.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I don't remember marking you. Please..." He pleaded, burying his face in the pillow.

"Just get downstairs."  She sighed.

Darius jumped from the bed and went to take a shower he desperately needed. He was scared she would hate him now. And he didn't want that.

Climbing down the stairs carefully he searched for Ivory would pop up from somewhere and beat him to a pulp. Her scent became more intense as he neared the kitchen. He saw her calmly eating her breakfast and hope appeared that she wasn't mad as she sounded in the mind link.

"Good morning, baby." He said and kissed her cheek.

"Morning." She mumbled, swallowing a piece of bacon.

"I'm sorry for what I did." He apologized sincerely. She looked up at him.

"It's okay."

"Really? You forgive me?" A smile tugged at the corner of his lips until she flicked his forehead harshly.

"Of course not. You were supposed to mark me somewhere special not while you were drunk. You don't even remember doing it." She scolded him.

"I know, love. I don't know why I did it. Maybe you smelled too good to resist or Toby made me. But either way, I'm sorry. The deed is already done." He explained stroking her soft hands.

"Well, at least now mateless wolves won't flirt with me." She mumbled under her breath but Darius heard her.

"What? Who flirted with you?" He asked angrily.

"Some guys at your training but I forgot it already. It was nothing." She reassured him and intertwined their fingers.

"They will be taken care of. Stupid pricks." He hissed. She chuckled and leaned to kiss him on the lips. He eagerly returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you." She whispered, only two inches away from his lips. He was shocked to hear those words as he didn't remember that he said them first.

"I love you." He smiled and brought back her lips on his.

A/N

Aww. Vote and comment.

Song: bazzi - I.F.L.Y